"The Rules"

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Steve
You must be young. Don't worry, you're friends will leave too.

Our friends haven't left us! If you recall, one just flew in from England to visit. I think for the sole purpose of telling Dribbles tales of years past. :blushing:

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by Christy
Our friends haven't left us! If you recall, one just flew in from England to visit. I think for the sole purpose of telling Dribbles tales of years past. :blushing:
:shocked: Wish I could have lived in Hawaii...:really:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Dribbles
:shocked: Wish I could have lived in Hawaii...:really:
I have...but I was only 6 weeks old when we moved there and 3 years old when we left. I feel cheated. :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by jazz lady
I have...but I was only 6 weeks old when we moved there and 3 years old when we left. I feel cheated. :bawl:

You were definitely cheated, as was my daughter. She was born there, but we left when she was 3 months old.

I'm kicking myself now for not buying a condo in Kauai way back when. Just a few short years ago you could get one for around $50K, now you can't get an ocean view for under $200K :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, now back to the rules. One rule I've lived by all my life is that no matter how bad I think I've got it, there's always someone else much worse off.

I really believe that we're so spoiled in this country with not having to focus on day to day just fighting to survive until tomorrow, we tend to have WAY too much time on our hands to create problems for ourselves.

You know, if we (Americans) go belly up, lose our homes, lose our jobs etc etc... We still have a safety net. You've got to try really hard to starve to death in this country.

So, one of my rules is, don't sweat the small stuff. :cool:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: See ya!

Originally posted by Christy
Sit on my azz and smoke cigarettes and read a book while my wife is home doing laundry and cooking dinner. :rolleyes: :neener: :kiss:

:killingme

That's exactly what he was doing when I was leaving tonight (except for the smoking). :biggrin: