The secret to women!

Noble

The man with a presence
OK here is the deal on women for all those men who don't get them...

Women say that they want a man who is this, that, or the other...

There are many theories that what a woman wants and what a woman chases after is different. This is true and finally I have realized why. Women are scared to lose control of themselves. If you want to get a woman, you have to figure out how to make her lose control of herself. This will also fulfill all the the things a woman wants AND what a woman goes after. You see it has taken me 30 years to realize this...

If you want a woman and want to keep a woman you must treat her like a queen, give her attention, be honest with her, and remember most of all, she needs to be treated tenderly and carefully in all things...Now you must also be firm with her, stand your ground, take care of responsibilities, be intelligent, be humble, know when to tell her no and when to let the subject go, and lastly make sure you let her know she is special all of the time.

This is a guide to understanding the women...this is not all inclusive nor is it a complete guide...I hope this helps!

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Noble said:
OK here is the deal on women for all those men who don't get them...

Women say that they want a man who is this, that, or the other...

There are many theories that what a woman wants and what a woman chases after is different. This is true and finally I have realized why. Women are scared to lose control of themselves. If you want to get a woman, you have to figure out how to make her lose control of herself. This will also fulfill all the the things a woman wants AND what a woman goes after. You see it has taken me 30 years to realize this...

If you want a woman and want to keep a woman you must treat her like a queen, give her attention, be honest with her, and remember most of all, she needs to be treated tenderly and carefully in all things...Now you must also be firm with her, stand your ground, take care of responsibilities, be intelligent, be humble, know when to tell her no and when to let the subject go, and lastly make sure you let her know she is special all of the time.

This is a guide to understanding the women...this is not all inclusive nor is it a complete guide...I hope this helps!

This is only for a high maintence woman, silly. Most women just need a large :gossip:

K

Kain99

Women are special creatures... We have primal desires and secret needs. Just depends on if you find one who will be 100% honest back at ya!

Lieing, cheating, mean headed biatches who don't know what they have are not worth an ounce of your energy.

Not preaching.... :neener:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Kain99 said:
Women are special creatures... We have primal desires and secret needs. Just depends on if you find one who will be 100% honest back at ya!

Lieing, cheating, mean headed biatches who don't know what they have are not worth an ounce of your energy.

Not preaching.... :neener:
Very well said, Kain :huggy:

K

Kain99

Noble said:
LOL note only women responded to me :D

NOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!!!
One day you shall acheive the ultimate dream of a worlwide harem! :lmao:

Noble

The man with a presence
well....i think with my realizations I might be on my way....only thing is they will all have to like woman AND men...a man has gotta have fun :D

K

Kain99

Noble said:
well....i think with my realizations I might be on my way....only thing is they will all have to like woman AND men...a man has gotta have fun :D
Please clarify the above post.... I'm confussed! :killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Noble said:
LOL note only women responded to me :D

NOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!!!

Then you should remove your hand from your pants and stop feeling yourself.

Noble

The man with a presence
LOL

I just find it funny that you would think a guy would look at this and learn...but sadly guys are afraid of being in touch with the female side of them and admit to being all emotional...I say to hell with that....I am who I am and I am cool with that.

K

Kain99

elaine said:
Then you should remove your hand from your pants and stop feeling yourself.
Self sex is the best sex Elaine! You know that girl! :killingme

Noble

The man with a presence
oh....btw hi kain....things are good btw....i was basically like accept it and deal and things are decent...

K

Kain99

Noble said:
LOL

I just find it funny that you would think a guy would look at this and learn...but sadly guys are afraid of being in touch with the female side of them and admit to being all emotional...I say to hell with that....I am who I am and I am cool with that.

Female... Male... Its all total bullshait! People are the same. Guys just get away with more crap!

POP 101 at it's best! :buddies: