The secret to women!

Noble

The man with a presence
that is for me to know....

and with the rum and cokes and the beer......

ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

hey at least i am confident

Noble said:
no....lust is the ultimate desire to rip off clothes and have them thrown all over the room.....
You also get this when you're in love. :yay:
Noble said:
Love is the feeling that you get when you don't have to say a word to have a whole conversation.
A whole conversation...that's pushin it a little dontcha think?

Noble

The man with a presence
no....not if it is right...haven't you ever had that perfect silence?

god i love that silence....

K

Kain99

sweetpea said:
You also get this when you're in love. :yay:
A whole conversation...that's pushin it a little dontcha think?
Whew! Had all the #####es in chat shed their bras... Think it's time we all simply strip down! :lol:

Noble

The man with a presence
well.....

i know you get what i am saying....

when you can look at someone and not say a word and know exactly what the other is saying with his/her eyes.....

nothing is better in my book.

Noble said:
well.....

when you can look at someone and not say a word and know exactly what the other is saying with his/her eyes.....

Do you mean know how they feel? That I understand...other than that...I'm not a mind reader. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Noble said:
well.....

I'm not sure I follow, would you repeat that....

Kwillia, where is the smilie that is taking notes? :confused:

Noble

The man with a presence
basically....

it is kinda like you look at them and just know what isn't being said....if you haven't felt this or experienced it then i can't describe it any other way.

Noble

The man with a presence
it is like this....

find the person you are in love with....

look into thier eyes, if they tell you how much you mean to them by just the look then you will know what i am talking about...if they look and go what? why are you looking at me, then maybe you need to find someone that can and does look at you that way.

Noble said:
it is like this....

look into thier eyes, if they tell you how much you mean to them by just the look then you will know what i am talking about...if they look and go what? why are you looking at me, then maybe you need to find someone that can and does look at you that way.
That I get...it was the whole conversation thing I wasn't buying :lmao:

K

Kain99

Noble said:
it is like this....

Eyes are the windows to the soul... However, we wake up in the morning hating life! Free pass, sugar bear! :huggy: