The secret to women!

K

Kain99

Noble said:
oh....btw hi kain....things are good btw....i was basically like accept it and deal and things are decent...
Sorry I peacocked early.... :huggy:

K

Kain99

Noble said:
wow....so anyway...that is my take on women...any takers?
I am pretty damn certain ..this is the first time I have seen you drunk. Internet love affairs reek of danger and heart break. Walk away from the monitor Hector! Find a love in real life.

You will thank God! Trust me. :lmao:

Noble

The man with a presence
Ummmm a few of you know me IRL....

I think I might JUST might have a chance with one of you LOL

oops....off for another beer

Christy

b*tch rocket
Kain99 said:
I am pretty damn certain ..this is the first time I have seen you drunk. Internet love affairs reek of danger and heart break. Walk away from the monitor Hector! Find a love in real life.

:banana: Kain is back in full force. :popcorn: Seems like old times. :lol:

Noble

The man with a presence
hey now....

I love IRL love...there is nothing better than losing all control and feeling weak in the knees, stomach, HANDS, etc...I love looking into a woman's eyes and without saying a word letting her know how I feel.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Kain99 said:

:killingme

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Noble said:
hey now....

I love IRL love...there is nothing better than losing all control and feeling weak in the knees, stomach, HANDS, etc...I love looking into a woman's eyes and without saying a word letting her know how I feel.
I think you are confusing love with lust. :eyebrow:

Noble

The man with a presence
no....lust is the ultimate desire to rip off clothes and have them thrown all over the room....

Love is the feeling that you get when you don't have to say a word to have a whole conversation.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Noble said:
Ummmm a few of you know me IRL....

I think I might JUST might have a chance with one of you LOL

oops....off for another beer
Okay Kain. Who does he think he has a chance with?