the stages of relationship

Redskinsmama

ok, i joined this way late and do not feel like reading through the perverted undertones throughout this forum so here goes. Women stop giving what they used to b/c men feel like they do not have to please a woman like they used to. Think about it. for the first 6months to a year a man is still preheating the oven (if you know what i mean) and pulling out over the top romantic moments. Then you get comfortable. The man just wants to come home put it in, put it out, and start playing video games or watch sportscenter. They seem to forget why the woman fell for them in the first place. I don't know about you ladies, but my body is not like a DVD player. I don't like to fast forward through the previews. YOu get what you give, and when you stop with the actions that make a girl feel special, she's certainly not going to go out of her way and reciprocate!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Redskinsmama said:
ok, i joined this way late and do not feel like reading through the perverted undertones throughout this forum so here goes. Women stop giving what they used to b/c men feel like they do not have to please a woman like they used to. Think about it. for the first 6months to a year a man is still preheating the oven (if you know what i mean) and pulling out over the top romantic moments. Then you get comfortable. The man just wants to come home put it in, put it out, and start playing video games or watch sportscenter. They seem to forget why the woman fell for them in the first place. I don't know about you ladies, but my body is not like a DVD player. I don't like to fast forward through the previews. YOu get what you give, and when you stop with the actions that make a girl feel special, she's certainly not going to go out of her way and reciprocate!

Say it ain't so! :faint:

Redskinsmama

i believe someone said that their tongue could reach the crumbs in a pringles can and i kinda threw up in my mouth. i had to skip ahead in fear that someone would try and top that comment! :killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Redskinsmama said:
i believe someone said that their tongue could reach the crumbs in a pringles can and i kinda threw up in my mouth. i had to skip ahead in fear that someone would try and top that comment! :killingme
Check out Jim Carey in Earth Girls are Easy. :lol: