the stages of relationship

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
French Kissing

I still do that but mainly while we're going at it. There is something about it for the woman that helps the "peak" get there quicker.

Maybe a little slip of the tounge while she'e on her way out somewhere, but the real tounge action is for in the sack. Big fan of eating at the Y. Something about it, I don't know.

I....................Scence I've gone to far

LordStanley

I know nothing
LmbyNippleChops said:
I still do that but mainly while we're going at it. There is something about it for the woman that helps the "peak" get there quicker.

Maybe a little slip of the tounge while she'e on her way out somewhere, but the real tounge action is for in the sack. Big fan of eating at the Y. Something about it, I don't know.

I....................Scence I've gone to far

Yeah, maybe cause your mom is reading this

LordStanley

I know nothing
CandyRain said:
Told ya I'm meeting the wrong guys. Yes, he stopped french kissing. I got pecks in the morning and pecks when he saw me. Foreplay was him looking at me and throwing down. :bawl:

My wife and I do the pecks during the day and stuff... but save the frenching for the sack, or at least if we know we are going to end up there.

There is nothing I hate more then a woman slipping me some tounge and not following through. Thanks for getting me all excited and stiff, then leaving me hanging.

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Close your eyes

Ok mom, You know I'm a little misplaced sometimes more and not. But hey, what can I say. I seriously think I have an issue with sex. I get Real bitter when we dont but I don't let her know. I just put on the TV and work on going to sleep.

my Mom knows I used to get around. Remember Kathy ,Mom? Crawing into the bedroom window, then you saw her at the store and you ssaid she's welcome to use the front door? :killingme

Kathy, Barb, and the other girls that had schedueled times to come over? LOL. My wild oats are in the ground. No more for me and you know what? I don't mind

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LmbyNippleChops said:
Ok mom, You know I'm a little misplaced sometimes more and not. But hey, what can I say. I seriously think I have an issue with sex. I get Real bitter when we dont but I don't let her know. I just put on the TV and work on going to sleep.

my Mom knows I used to get around. Remember Kathy ,Mom? Crawing into the bedroom window, then you saw her at the store and you ssaid she's welcome to use the front door? :killingme

Kathy, Barb, and the other girls that had schedueled times to come over? LOL. My wild oats are in the ground. No more for me and you know what? I don't mind
Why are you putting yourself out there like that?

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Danger ! !

ALL WOMEN MUST READ THIS​

Getting a man worked up and not following through is a very bad thing. And you all may be laughing and saying oh well. But men expect the follow through. We follow through. When do you ever hear a man say, " I'm just not in the mood for sex"?

Then after he's all worked up, you leave him with a stiffy to head off to work, shopping, bar, where ever. And that stiffy may be gone but the testosterone level hasn't gone down. DANDER ! !

J

juggy4805

LmbyNippleChops said:
ALL WOMEN MUST READ THIS​

Getting a man worked up and not following through is a very bad thing. And you all may be laughing and saying oh well. But men expect the follow through. We follow through. When do you ever hear a man say, " I'm just not in the mood for sex"?

Then after he's all worked up, you leave him with a stiffy to head off to work, shopping, bar, where ever. And that stiffy may be gone but the testosterone level hasn't gone down. DANDER ! !

And there is nothing wors than Blue B. Owwwwwww

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
CandyRain said:
Men stop french kissing and kissing during sex. :ohwell:

Fortunately for whomever I'm with, I never change. :drama: Never put on a front that you can't continue forever.

Does being a b!tch count? After all, my hubby says Ive always been one, never change. :lmao:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I....................Scence I've gone to far[/QUOTE]

Remember mommy is watching and reading. Maybe you are telling a little too much. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
My wife and I do the pecks during the day and stuff... but save the frenching for the sack, or at least if we know we are going to end up there.

There is nothing I hate more then a woman slipping me some tounge and not following through. Thanks for getting me all excited and stiff, then leaving me hanging.

Here's a hint for you guys...you give more tongue, you may get more :gossip:. Women love french kissing. It's very erotic. And I'm not talking St. Bernard french kissing. I'm talking about little pecks here with just the slightest bit of tongue. It keeps us stimulated and may give you more satisifaction.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nachomama said:
Here's a hint for you guys...you give more tongue, you may get more :gossip:. Women love french kissing. It's very erotic. And I'm not talking St. Bernard french kissing. I'm talking about little pecks here with just the slightest bit of tongue. It keeps us stimulated and may give you more satisifaction.
:yeahthat: hell right now I would take any kind of kissing...I feel so deprived :frown: