The Toilet Seat

Mojo

I work in an office that consists of all men and 1 woman, should I still be expected to put the toilet seat down?

MrX

High Octane
Id have to say the answer would be.......

yes...ya never know when you may have to poop.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I work in an office that consists of all men and 1 woman, should I still be expected to put the toilet seat down?

Yes, and if you accidently "tinkle" a pee on the seat, wipe the seat down, so the lady doesn't have to clean up after you pigs to be able to sit down to pee.

While you are at it, WASH YOUR HANDS when you are done using the toilet.

Mojo

Yes, and if you accidently "tinkle" a pee on the seat, wipe the seat down, so the lady doesn't have to clean up after you pigs to be able to sit down to pee.

While you are at it, WASH YOUR HANDS when you are done using the toilet.

:lol: So what you're saying is, don't lift the seat up at all, just pee on it and then clean the mess?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
:lol: So what you're saying is, don't lift the seat up at all, just pee on it and then clean the mess?

No, I'm saying clean the "tinkle" off the seats in case you accidently "leak" some more pee onto the seat when you thought you are done peeing.

REMEMBER, WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
no she is sayign lift it up and pee but if you get any on it while in the up position clean it off (some men are slobs hwen they pee and get it everywhere). I am in no way saying your a slob just for the record.

:yeahthat:

Some men are "slobs"

Again, remember, WASH YOUR HANDS!

Freakyfreak

My Freak!
I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to expect someone to touch a toilet seat that a number of men have pissed on all day.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

She should be grateful you lifted it.

Next time put it down but cover it with saran wrap.
One of these will also silence complaints about the toilet seat.