The View Hot Takes

SamSpade

The View PANICS Into DERANGED Rant Over Democrat Running 3rd Party Against Biden Helping Trump Win!​

I like how they roll out the idea that Trump voters are cultists and will never vote for anyone other than Trump.
(This of course, because with 'alternatives' to Trump - they show their cultic ways because they won't vote for Manchin - a Democrat - or RFK Jr - a Democrat - and - people who support BIDEN are "normal human beings". And this was said with a straight face.

(How is that different from someone who always votes for the same party, no matter who heads the ticket? Why isn't someone who always always ALWAYS votes Democrat not ALSO a cultist?

And I am sorry - but I really am unable to find any redeeming quality in either Joe - or his administration (on the presumption that he is merely a figurehead for his administration just running around and making decisions on his behalf).

Joe is incapable of EVER SPEAKING PUBLICLY without clearly demonstrating he's not playing with a full deck. He answers questions with sometimes utterly incoherent gibberish - wanders way off topic - and people clap. You think Trump's followers are cultists because they clap at things you think are outlandish? Biden's supporters clap and they have NO IDEA what he is saying. Just this past week, he trashed Trump for his expectation that the economy will crash before the election - and referred to him as a sitting President. You can't make this up.

Clem72

(How is that different from someone who always votes for the same party, no matter who heads the ticket? Why isn't someone who always always ALWAYS votes Democrat not ALSO a cultist?
If they are worried about a third party (I.E. no D next to their name on the ballot) pulling voters away from Joe, doesn't that mean they don't believe their voters only consider the party? No one is saying "Oh no, a third party candidate will pull votes from Trump".

stgislander

PREMO Member
No one is saying "Oh no, a third party candidate will pull votes from Trump".
Not necessarily true. Just last year the media was reporting that RFK Jr. was pulling more voters from Trump than Biden. It didn't make any sense to me but that was in the polling.

SamSpade

Not necessarily true. Just last year the media was reporting that RFK Jr. was pulling more voters from Trump than Biden. It didn't make any sense to me but that was in the polling.
A real campaign - with some of his views out there - and that won't happen. Like with other charismatic or high profile third party candidates - a lot of the appeal is novelty.

Some opinions of his NOT LIKELY to be favored by Republicans -

1. Cut defense spending to favor domestic programs
2. End war on drugs (I realize - some on the right favor this).
3. Green energy, ending nuclear plants.
4. Gun control and assault weapons ban.
5. Favors single payer (but allow for private health care)
6. Supports living wage.

I have to admit - he FAVORS a lot of things I do like. His views on immigration - as I understand them - aligns with most I know on the right - secure the border and oppose citizenship pathway for illegals. Favors school vouchers. Save Social Security by privatization (basically - turn your SS into something more like regualr private pension plans). Opposes transgenders competing in women sports. Protect religious freedoms.

I still think he's a closet Democrat. He IS a Kennedy. But his President uncle would be considered a Republican in today's culture.

Hijinx

How anyone (even the idiot women on The View) can watch Joe Biden mumbling and stumbling around and want him to be President of this United States is a vast mystery to me. 4 more years of whoever is running this country in place of Biden is unthinkable.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joy Behar Blames Obama For Trump — And Charlie Chaplin For Hitler

“He is probably the most dangerous,” she said. “So you have somebody like – and he doesn’t have a good sense of humor — we all know that at the correspondents’ dinner, when President Obama made a joke about him, his skin is thinner than his hair, and he got so pissed off that he had to run for president and go after poor Obama, who was running this country. He’s a menace. So … I present that to the panel: what are you supposed to do?”

Co-host Sara Haines weighed in, saying that comedy was where people should go when politics and other stresses took over. Noting that politics and media often sought to divide people — intentionally, in many cases — she said that comedy was where people could come together.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
'View' host Sunny Hostin stunned to learn her ancestor was a slaveholder: 'That's disappointing'

'The View' host appeared on the February 6 episode of 'Finding Your Roots'

"The View" host Sunny Hostin was shocked to discover her family's hidden history in a new episode of the PBS documentary show, "Finding Your Roots."

The documentary show researches prominent figures' family histories through historical records and DNA testing. On the February 6 episode, show host Henry Louis Gates Jr. revealed one of Hostin's ancestors on her maternal side was likely involved in the slave trade in colonial Spain.

Her third great-grandfather also "owned at least one human being," he said.

Hostin, whose mother is Puerto Rican and father is Black, confessed the revelation left her "in shock."

DaSDGuy

The View Rants ... meanwhile Branon talks to another dead person and the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

Hijinx

Why are light skinned mulatto's so surprised to find some white blood in their genes?

Joy Behar, what a name for someone as nasty as she. She walks past the dairy case at the grocery store and sours the milk.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘The View’ Host Wants Trump Censored In Potential Debates, Worries Biden Would Lose

As they went around the table during Monday’s broadcast, the cohosts offered a series of suggestions regarding debates — ranging from cohost Sara Haines calling for Trump (but not Biden) to be censored in real time to Whoopi Goldberg wishing that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had kicked Trump in the crotch during their 2016 matchup.

Haines said that she would normally be in favor of debates, arguing that they are generally “good for democracy” — but she felt like Trump would have be placed in an isolation booth and fact-checked or outright censored in real time.

Haines argued that unless the moderators had the ability to cut off the mics after a certain amount of time or in certain circumstances, Trump would run away with any debate because “he overtalks, gaslights, and everything else.”

SamSpade

Joy Behar Blames Obama For Trump — And Charlie Chaplin For Hitler

“He is probably the most dangerous,” she said. “So you have somebody like – and he doesn’t have a good sense of humor — we all know that at the correspondents’ dinner, when President Obama made a joke about him, his skin is thinner than his hair, and he got so pissed off that he had to run for president and go after poor Obama, who was running this country. He’s a menace. So … I present that to the panel: what are you supposed to do?”

Co-host Sara Haines weighed in, saying that comedy was where people should go when politics and other stresses took over. Noting that politics and media often sought to divide people — intentionally, in many cases — she said that comedy was where people could come together.

She needs to learn some goddamned history. The war started - FOR US - in December 1941. It started in EUROPE in September 1939.

That plus the fact that Hitler didn’t just rocket to power in 1939 - and he HAD attacked or annexed land well before the war.

Dictators don’t appear because someone made a joke. They take a long time taking away freedoms until the people have no choice. They arrest political enemies and censor opinions that criticize them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She needs to learn some goddamned history. The war started - FOR US - in December 1941. It started in EUROPE in September 1939.

That plus the fact that Hitler didn’t just rocket to power in 1939 - and he HAD attacked or annexed land well before the war.

Dictators don’t appear because someone made a joke. They take a long time taking away freedoms until the people have no choice. They arrest political enemies and censor opinions that criticize them.
The View is a fountain of stupid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As Twitchy has reported, the usual suspects like Rachel Maddow are melting down over the Supreme Court deciding it will hear oral arguments about whether former President Donald Trump can be charged with election interference or if he's covered by presidential immunity. To progressives, who are angry that the Court won't be hearing arguments until April, the Supreme Court is going to rule that a president can't be prosecuted for anything he does while president: even shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

The Supreme Court knows that it's dealing with a single, narrowly defined case. The ladies of "The View," however, think that a Supreme Court partially filled by Trump is going to rule that he is immune from all prosecution. If that happens, Whoopi Goldberg, in a blatant moment of projection, says that President Joe Biden could then throw every Republican in jail.

Whoopi Goldberg Fantasizes About President Biden Jailing All Republicans

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joy Behar And The View LOSE THEIR MINDS Over Trump Demanding Biden SHOW UP For Presidential Debate!​