The View Hot Takes

Hijinx

When she read it, it sure sounded to me like she wanted to leave.
Now I am disappointed. I had hopes.
But , as she explains it she tells us that once again---like always--she was just running off at the mouth.
She knows where her bread is buttered. AND she realizes that no one really wants her to stay.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

UNHINGED Hollywood Actor GOES On Profanity Laced TIRADE Live On The View Over Trump Winning!​

George Confirms the Deep State ..... these are the Gov Employees that lied to Trump and obfuscated because ' THEY ' KNOW BETTER than the elected leaders

People like Vindman .... 4th rate hearsay used to file a whistle blower report, all mad an pissy because he thinks he is SMARTER then his Boss

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Listen, we have zero expectations of 'The View'. There is no low they won't attempt to reach, particularly when it applies to a conservative politician or really any conservative figure. Even with that caveat, today was really bad. Today, it wasn't Whoopi or Joy, surprisingly. It was Sara Haines.

Sara wants to 'cherry pick' the parts of Christianity that feel good and speak to love. There are many part of Christianity that address just those things. On the other hand, there are parts of Christianity that demand obedience. The Bible is clear the role of the husband is to provide and protect. It also instructs women to care for and bring up their children as their main pursuit. Sara wants a feel good religion, but the teachings of Jesus also include dying to self.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The View BEGS Charlamagne To VOTE For Joe Biden After CONFRONTING Him For REFUSING To ENDORSE!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat Fantasizes On The View About SCOTUS Assassinations As They Panic Over Trump Winning!​

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Joy and Robert sitting in a tree... 😂

FB_IMG_1717938560191.jpg

Hijinx

Whoopi and Joy: Even with make up, you don't look good.
LMAO

Funniest thing I have heard in day, but the truth.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Hijinx

Trump should wear that as a badge of honor and place it in an ad while pontificating on how proud he is that this idiot holds him in such disdain.
That Whoopi,: she is class personified. Well the whole View panel is a classy bunch. Low Class.

Whoopi = an alley rat who has had 7 abortions. the pride of black chastity.
Joy= Brooklyn white trash, the white Joy Reid with a comparable IQ.
Sunny Hostin= quite possibly the dumbest living attorney .
And the rest a few people no one ever heard of, but not smart enough to stay off of the View.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Whoopi Goldberg Snaps When Republican Governor Tells the Truth About ‘The Elites’

“The delegates! The delegates!” the women on the panel responded like trained party operatives. Never mind that Harris did not earn those delegates in a primary election. And never mind that the delegates have not yet voted.

Then came the descent into actual tyrannical madness.

“Let me flip it if I could,” Sununu said moments later. “What if I said ‘You know what, Trump, you’re losing in the polls now, and we have another candidate.’ And the head of the Republican National Committee and myself and a bunch of others say, ‘We’re just gonna instill Nikki Haley now because the polls –‘”

Griffin interrupted him.

“I wish we had a party that could operate that way,” the purple-blouse-and-necklace-wearing tyrant joked.

Never be deceived by appearances. Authoritarians do not always come dressed in brown shirts with goofy mustaches. More often, they look like Griffin.

Sununu, of course, endorsed former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. No doubt he still secretly pines for a warmongering establishment GOP nominee. Even so, he did not take Griffin’s bait.

“That would be awful for America,” he said.

“Why?” Behar asked.

Yes. She seriously asked that.

“Because the voters have to decide,” Sununu replied.

“It would be two women against each other,” Behar said, as if that justified party elites overruling voters.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sunny Hostin MELTS DOWN Over Tim Walz' Brother REBUKING Him After Family Endorses Trump Over Kamala!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

R&B Star Usher SHUTS DOWN Joy Behar As She Tries To Pressure Him To ATTACK Trump After Debate!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The View MOCKS Melania Trump After She Speaks Out On FAILED Assassination Attempts Against Trump!​