The Walking Dead

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Did some reading... they seemed to focus on the dead pig... either the tainted meat is causing it or maybe whatever is making people so sick that they bleed from their eyes works extremely quickly... or someone has done something with the crops...

What does the comic book say?

Chris0nllyn

An observation....

Daryl brought a deer in right? (Everyone loved it apparently)

The walkers also killed a deer they snared.

The walker's eyes were bleeding.

Then the pig died.

Then the glasses kid (Patrick) died.

Early in the episode, Daryl licked his fingers, then shook Patrick's hand.

AND, he was at "story time". hopefully nothign got transmitted.

donbarzini

I have a question about "Violet". When Rick and Carl are commenting that she looks sick and Rick doesn't know why........isn't Hershel a farking veterinarian?

nomoney

An observation....

Daryl brought a deer in right? (Everyone loved it apparently)

The walkers also killed a deer they snared.

The walker's eyes were bleeding.

Then the pig died.

Then the glasses kid (Patrick) died.

Early in the episode, Daryl licked his fingers, then shook Patrick's hand.

AND, he was at "story time". hopefully nothign got transmitted.

And wasn't that boar in the woods that the crazy lady came up on dying? I'm pretty sure she didn't cause it to be like that.

Chris0nllyn

And wasn't that boar in the woods that the crazy lady came up on dying? I'm pretty sure she didn't cause it to be like that.

Good point!

I doubt it's a waterbourne virus. Rick washed his face in the very beginning in the rain barrel.

I don't think they'd kill off the main chracter.

The virus seems to speed up the trnaformation though. Usually there's a bit of time between death and turning, but not in Patrick's case.

Plus, the large amount of blood from just falling in the shower?

warneckutz

I have a question about "Violet". When Rick and Carl are commenting that she looks sick and Rick doesn't know why........isn't Hershel a farking veterinarian?

:lmao: I thought the same thing

:doh:

Good point!

I doubt it's a waterbourne virus. Rick washed his face in the very beginning in the rain barrel.

I don't think they'd kill off the main chracter.

The virus seems to speed up the trnaformation though. Usually there's a bit of time between death and turning, but not in Patrick's case.

Plus, the large amount of blood from just falling in the shower?

Wasn't there a lot of "bleeding out" from the eyes, nose and mouth? Viral hemorrhagic fever? The Walker with Bloody Eyes | Talking Walking Dead

OK... here's one for you... who's the next main character to "bite it"?

I've been banking on Hersh to bite the bullet for a while and I think his time will come this season, but I'm gonna say...

Beth or Tyreese and as a stretch... Hersh....

Chris0nllyn

:doh:

Wasn't there a lot of "bleeding out" from the eyes, nose and mouth? Viral hemorrhagic fever? The Walker with Bloody Eyes | Talking Walking Dead

OK... here's one for you... who's the next main character to "bite it"?

I've been banking on Hersh to bite the bullet for a while and I think his time will come this season, but I'm gonna say...

Beth or Tyreese and as a stretch... Hersh....

Has to be someone associated with Tyreese.

Didn't he break down in one of the previews?

jaie

So happy!
Nah, she just died in "Once Upon A Time" so she's free to do TWD. I'm thinking Herschel too; mainly because of whatserface saying "I don't cry anymore."

I was thinking her because there was a preview of Tyreese having a break down. So maybe it's his new girlfriend? I'm hoping for Beth and not Herschel.

nomoney

Have to believe that the "Governor" has a loyal follower INSIDE the prison :popcorn:

That doesn't really make sense - if its someone trying to sabatoge them ; why would they burn the bodies? (making the spread of the sickness less?) Thats something that someone would do to try to stop the spread and help the group.

As far as whose been feeding the rats to the zombies - I'm thinking its that Lizzie girl. She views them as pets/names them and even got more upset when she thought the one she named Nick was put down. Plus, and I'm not sure - what was that kid drawing that the Karen lady looked at in the bathroom? Wasn't it something with rats?

homedepot20

That doesn't really make sense - if its someone trying to sabatoge them ; why would they burn the bodies? (making the spread of the sickness less?) Thats something that someone would do to try to stop the spread and help the group.

As far as whose been feeding the rats to the zombies - I'm thinking its that Lizzie girl. She views them as pets/names them and even got more upset when she thought the one she named Nick was put down. Plus, and I'm not sure - what was that kid drawing that the Karen lady looked at in the bathroom? Wasn't it something with rats?

:coffee: Good Points ! Have to review episode . I just have feeling the "Governor" & cronies will reappear & threaten Rick & Co. again

nomoney

:coffee: Good Points ! Have to review episode . I just have feeling the "Governor" & cronies will reappear & threaten Rick & Co. again

It wouldn't suprise me if it was Carl who killed them and burned them. He just got his gun back and just saw Dad kill the pigs and burn the pen down to stop the spread...

vbailey

vbailey
It wouldn't suprise me if it was Carl who killed them and burned them. He just got his gun back and just saw Dad kill the pigs and burn the pen down to stop the spread...

He could'nt have moved the bodies by himself, he is just a kid. I think he and Rick burned them and that is why Rick said he was proud of him and gave him the gun back...just sayin..