The Walking Dead

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
"The Killing" is a great show, too.

I watched a random episode of that and wanted to watch more, from the beginning. I'm hoping they do a marathon of past shows so I can watch. They are too expensive to buy :(

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I tried so hard to watch this, I really did. It just seems like every time I turn it on, I miss something that must be interesting and all I see is someone getting their head blown off or someone surrounded by zombies.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I tried so hard to watch this, I really did. It just seems like every time I turn it on, I miss something that must be interesting and all I see is someone getting their head blown off or someone surrounded by zombies.

I can't watch it. Zombies freak me out. I stopped at a local watering hole one day and it was on the TV. I had to leave. :lol:

homedepot20

October 13th is 3rd season premier . Low Winter Sun ( Which my the way is pretty interesting , Reminds me of Fox's The Shield) showed some preview . Defenses are built up & Michonne was riding a horse

Last edited:

warneckutz

Anyone catch the new webisodes, "The Oath"? :popcorn:

Pretty good!

You'll definitely get a LOT of flashbacks to a certain place in Season 1.

:yahoo:

homedepot20

Anyone catch the new webisodes, "The Oath"? :popcorn:

Pretty good!

You'll definitely get a LOT of flashbacks to a certain place in Season 1.

:yahoo:

Previews of upcoming season look like the prison is invaded by Walkers . FYI to all ,. AMC is showing Evey nite 8pm to 1AM past shows and ALL DAY Saturday & Sunday leading to Sunday 9PM Season

somdfunguy

not impressed
Previews of upcoming season look like the prison is invaded by Walkers . FYI to all ,. AMC is showing Evey nite 8pm to 1AM past shows and ALL DAY Saturday & Sunday leading to Sunday 9PM Season

I torrented the first 3 episodes.

Carl is bitten at the end of episode 3. I haven't been able to find 4 yet but by the location of the bite he can't last long.

Last edited: