The Walking Dead

BuddyLee

Football addict
THE HAND GRENADE!!!!!!!!!

now we get to wonder what he whispers for the entire off season...
I was wrong. When they pulled out the grenade I was like, "yeah!":lmao:

This episode was interesting but a bit over-the-top in it's conclusion.

Can't wait for next season, however.

thurley42

HY;FR
I was wrong. When they pulled out the grenade I was like, "yeah!":lmao:

This episode was interesting but a bit over-the-top in it's conclusion.

Can't wait for next season, however.

Yeah as the CDC was blowing up I was thinking, "Oh, what a complete freak coincidence that they get there 36 hours before the building explodes.....

So let's start the guessing game, what do you think he said.

I think he was telling him where to go next....the last place he knew there was a pocket of people.......or how the whole thing started...

BuddyLee

Football addict

I think he was telling him where to go next....the last place he knew there was a pocket of people.......or how the whole thing started...
I was about to say the same.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My theory is still alive though. I think Rick and Andrea shack up eventually and Rick's wife dies eventually.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Yeah as the CDC was blowing up I was thinking, "Oh, what a complete freak coincidence that they get there 36 hours before the building explodes.....

Yeah the exploding CDC was utterly ridiculous. :lmao:

I think he was telling Rick that they're all infected...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yeah the exploding CDC was utterly ridiculous. :lmao:

I think he was telling Rick that they're all infected...

No way, maybe he told him about how his wife almost got raped by his "best friend", he seemed to like to monitor a lot of what was going on.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
That huge explosion, the building implodes on itself, yet not one car window or ruptured ear drum in any of them.... :lol:

:BS:

Well the axe nor the shotgun even put a ding int he window but the grenade at the base of it can shatter it to smitherines.

RPMDAD

Interesting side on the name of the show, i read this on another WD forum, and hadn't really thought of it. The name of the show "The Walking Dead" does not refer to to the the Zombies, it refers to the Survivors. I have not read any of the walking dead comics or books, but i do like the show.