Things to do with newfound free time.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Hey, all. I joined the forum a while back but haven't really been on. I've been focused on my new job which, up until a recent change, has taken up practically all my time. Now I find that I have a lot more free time, today being an example, and can't think of anything to do. I know I need to meet new people to open up options of things I wouldn't really do by myself, because right now my coworkers are practically the only people I know here. Any thoughts?

Spend all day posting stupid news and hitting the "new posts" button every few seconds hoping to be the first one in a tread to type something witty...that’s what I do :blushing:

Hank

my war
:cartwheel

Attachments

• Fast-Times-at-Ridgemont-High.jpg
    Fast-Times-at-Ridgemont-High.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 79

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
All the above to Jello!! mmm jello body shots!!! :hot:

:confused:... uniform... just depends on what kinda of uniform? :snacks:

Pic of uniform please

Hey, I thought you were gonna set up a Jello wrestlin match wit some of the other ladies?

As I said before, I'll be the Ref. I've got the uniform. Just waitin for you to tell me when and where. :razz:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hey, I thought you were gonna set up a Jello wrestlin match wit some of the other ladies?

As I said before, I'll be the Ref. I've got the uniform. Just waitin for you to tell me when and where. :razz:

:poorbaby:....... did you see the hat he has???

.. we could always use two refs...what happens when it really gets out of hand..... :hot:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Last I knew Baja was going to be the ref. What happened? Did Baja retire?

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:poorbaby:....... did you see the hat he has???

.. we could always use two refs...what happens when it really gets out of hand..... :hot:

Last I knew Baja was going to be the ref. What happened? Did Baja retire?

Hey you never asked to see what size hat I wear on my head... :whistle:

2 Refs? Why not. Baja and myself are the Refs.

If things really get out of hand, that's when it's time for the Ref to get "Hands On" :really:

If you're nice, I'll let you blow my whistle. :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hey you never asked to see what size hat I wear on my head... :whistle:

2 Refs? Why not. Baja and myself are the Refs.

If things really get out of hand, that's when it's time for the Ref to get "Hands On" :really:

If you're nice, I'll let you blow my whistle. :killingme

.. wow!!!