This Friday

bcp

In My Opinion
Carlos Santana? Oye Como Va? :singer:

A friend of mine ( and his beautiful wife that is stuck in the 60s ) that worked at Paul Reed Guitars has known Carlos Santana since the late 60s,
I met Carlos at this guys house one afternoon a few years back.
John, my friend, had old Santana guitars hanging in his hall way, he took down three of them, and we all played together.
It was one of the biggest highlights in my life... Of course, the two of them put me to some serious shame.
but still...

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
There is going to be a local band The Band With No Name playing at B & G's Tavern in Accokeek. Never been there so don't know anything about the place.

I have heard from a relative they have good food and that the staff there is very friendly.

luvmygdaughters

I would like to meet everyone at CIP tomorrow. I work in La Plata but should get to CIP by 6:15, will anyone still be there? Since this is my first "meet and greet" uh.......dont want to sound ignorant, but, how will I know who the fellow forumites are? Do you all wear the same color shirts or have nametags LOL. Jus kidding, but I really wouldnt know any of you if I ran into you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would like to meet everyone at CIP tomorrow. I work in La Plata but should get to CIP by 6:15, will anyone still be there? Since this is my first "meet and greet" uh.......dont want to sound ignorant, but, how will I know who the fellow forumites are? Do you all wear the same color shirts or have nametags LOL. Jus kidding, but I really wouldnt know any of you if I ran into you.

We'll still be there. I'll PM you my number and you can text when you get there so I can wave you over.