This is a real question about toilet paper

mitzi

They're not technically "baby wipes". The package states they are "Fragrance Free and Hypoallergenic", thank you very much. :drama:

Clorax wipes are for cleaning the bathroom hardware, not the software.
Baby wipes will work and they're "gentle on the skin".

TheRadargod

In the last two weeks nobody has told me that they got the TP... At our home we have our quarterly BJ's bulk buy that is good for a few weeks more. Again, nobody I know has admitted to hoarding the stuff. So who will be honest and admit that they are? The herd mentality fascinates me, especially when it manifests itself as panicked TP purchases.

SailorGirl

They're not technically "baby wipes". The package states they are "Fragrance Free and Hypoallergenic", thank you very much. :drama:

Clorax wipes are for cleaning the bathroom hardware, not the software.
How about clorax wipes with lemon? I don't think they have bleach and they will leave your butt lemony fresh. Who wouldn't want a butt that smells like lemons?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How about clorax wipes with lemon? I don't think they have bleach and they will leave your butt lemony fresh. Who wouldn't want a butt that smells like lemons?
I think they may pucker the sphincter even more than it's natural state. That can't be healthy, can it?

In the last two weeks nobody has told me that they got the TP... At our home we have our quarterly BJ's bulk buy that is good for a few weeks more. Again, nobody I know has admitted to hoarding the stuff. So who will be honest and admit that they are? The herd mentality fascinates me, especially when it manifests itself as panicked TP purchases.
I don't hoard, but buy small quantities over a long period of time. End result was a more than ample supply when this "crisis" hit. I haven't bought any TP or paper towel in over 4 months.

PeoplesElbow

When I got a pack at bus the other day there was a limit of two, most people were leaving with two.

I wonder if it was hording because they think there won't be any or incase the have to isolate for a long time and dont want to go out and get stuff and risk infection.n

mitzi

What made it worse was the stores had no notice of the insanity that was coming to put limits on the purchases.

Scat

What made it worse was the stores had no notice of the insanity that was coming to put limits on the purchases.
I’m not so sure. Stopped by the grocery store on the way home a couple Thursdays ago and at 7 pm all the cash registers were open. That Sat. I was in Walmart and chitchatting with the cashier, she mentions last Thursday and Friday were crazy and all the cash registers were open. When’s the last time you’ve seen that in any of these places?

PeoplesElbow

I went out to eat on the 12th and the normally full dining area was a bit sparse. Afterward I figured I'd go into BJs to pick up an extra pack of TP, some deli stuff, and some Tylenol, the checkout line stretched all the way back to the deli and they were scrambling to get people to run the couple registers that they have.

I went into Lowes to get some house wash and Lowes business looked normal for that time of day on a weeknight.

Auntie Biache'

I've always been a tp hoarder, but my stock was very low when this started. So, I needed it. I had started hearing about the run on tp, and that the dollar store probably had some, so told hubby to run out early. He grabbed a few packs of the cheap stuff there. Then, when I went to the grocer, I picked up 3 more packs. We're good for a couple of months.