This is a real question about toilet paper

Scat

What made it worse was the stores had no notice of the insanity that was coming to put limits on the purchases.
I’m not so sure. Stopped by the grocery store on the way home a couple Thursdays ago and at 7 pm all the cash registers were open. That Sat. I was in Walmart and chitchatting with the cashier, she mentions last Thursday and Friday were crazy and all the cash registers were open. When’s the last time you’ve seen that in any of these places?

PeoplesElbow

I went out to eat on the 12th and the normally full dining area was a bit sparse. Afterward I figured I'd go into BJs to pick up an extra pack of TP, some deli stuff, and some Tylenol, the checkout line stretched all the way back to the deli and they were scrambling to get people to run the couple registers that they have.

I went into Lowes to get some house wash and Lowes business looked normal for that time of day on a weeknight.

Auntie Biache'

I've always been a tp hoarder, but my stock was very low when this started. So, I needed it. I had started hearing about the run on tp, and that the dollar store probably had some, so told hubby to run out early. He grabbed a few packs of the cheap stuff there. Then, when I went to the grocer, I picked up 3 more packs. We're good for a couple of months.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Boating supply stores like West Marine have TP in stock. Just order four 4 packs. :yahoo: I was getting flack about the 1 ply TP I was taking from work from my boys who were the one forced to use it while Mom and Dad got the Angel Soft. :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Boating supply stores like West Marine have TP in stock. Just order four 4 packs. :yahoo: I was getting flack about the 1 ply TP I was taking from work from my boys who were the one forced to use it while Mom and Dad got the Angel Soft. :lol:
Remind them... It could always be worse.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Am I the only person that has yet to need to actually buy TP?
I still have some but I would rather have some on hand than to worry about trying to get some later. Plus it seems like one of us daily has tummy troubles lately so that burns through more TP than normal.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I haven't!

I would like an extra roll of P towels, tho. (Just in case!) :lol
I am down to my last roll of paper towels so once gone, I have several kitchen hand towels that can be used to clean up messes and washed when needed. I just find it helps my heart to not go near the paper products aisle anymore.