This just caught me funny...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Goofing_Off said:
Because we value human life.

Well, at least some of us.
But don't you think it's a violation of his civil rights? Doesn't this guy have the right to end his life if he wants to? Or do you think the government has jurisdiction over that?

Goofing_Off

vraiblonde said:
But don't you think it's a violation of his civil rights? Doesn't this guy have the right to end his life if he wants to? Or do you think the government has jurisdiction over that?
No, I do not think he has a right to end his life. God gave him his life, and it's God's place to take it.

However, given our differences of opinion on religion, I doubt we'd ever come to agreement on that one.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Goofing_Off said:
No, I do not think he has a right to end his life. God gave him his life, and it's God's place to take it.

However, given our differences of opinion on religion, I doubt we'd ever come to agreement on that one.

But I thought god also gave mankind "free will". :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Goofing_Off said:
Maybe God told him to kill himself and the cops are thwarting God's will. Ever think of that?

And how do you suppose God feels about cops tasering one of His children in order to enforce their own will?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
And how do you suppose God feels about cops tasering one of His children in order to enforce their own will?

If he really loved his children, he'd zap the cops with a lightening bolt.

Goofing_Off

vraiblonde said:
Maybe God told him to kill himself and the cops are thwarting God's will. Ever think of that?

No, I haven't, because that makes no sense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
If he really loved his children, he'd zap the cops with a lightening bolt.
Maybe He did and they fought it off with their tasers like in Star Wars. Someone should call the cop shop and ask.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Goofing_Off said:
Because we value human life.

Well, at least some of us.
Did you hear that Christopher Reeve's widow has lung cancer? She must have been very naughty to have God strike her like that.

Goofing_Off

vraiblonde said:
Did you hear that Christopher Reeve's widow has lung cancer? She must have been very naughty to have God strike her like that.
I know. Shouldn't that make you tremble? Given that you smoke like a chimney and don't care about Peter Jenning's passing, I would be a bit wary.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Goofing_Off said:
I know. Shouldn't that make you tremble? Given that you smoke like a chimney and don't care about Peter Jenning's passing, I would be a bit wary.

:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Goofing_Off said:

Which God gave him life? And which God gets to take it? MAYBE God talked to him an hour prior and told him to take his own life so he can fulfill a better purpose in the hereafter tomorrow.. and now our meddling has disrupted God's plan.. MAYBE he was Muslim and was looking forward to the 70 virgins and didn't want to take 50 innocents with him..

Or MAYBE just MAYBE he had impure thoughts of molesting and then killing a child, maybe a young girl or maybe a young boy, and he chose the right path, by instead, leaning in and taking one for the team before he injured an innocent child.. so now we intervene, "save" him, then deem him all better in two weeks, and release him to the streets where he acts on his intial impulses...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:lmao: You are on a roll this afternoon... :lmao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vraiblonde again.

Last edited: