Three Catagories

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:roflmao: :blushing: I don't know. That was 10+ years ago. I haven't been dating much in the last several years. It's hard to meet single people in this area. Everyone is married or A FLAKE
fixed:

Sounds like you, me, Toppick, Andy & Gtmustang should meet and do lunch:whistle:
Darn! 4 guys and one gal, See what I mean!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You mean I have to wreck my car to meet someone? J/K.
Where are the not so obvious places?
We need to have a singles meet & greet for those on here that are interested.:whistle:

No honey, you just have to be a train wreck to catch any poon around here. I've given up trying to tell my friends that the guys around here who are from here are single for a reason!!:rolleyes:

The not so obvious places are the places that you don't go to looking for tail. Car shows, race track and local festivals that serve beer for the down home types, but dont' choose the guys and gals that stand right next to the beer truck.:lol: The professional types need to either try online dating or stop looking for local dates. If you can't date in your circle then there's a something missing in you circle of friends. I don't think professional types like hanging out with their co-workers, but I've seen plenty of cops end up married to cops and just as many nurses end up with construction workers. :shrug:

Good luck with that singles thing, I'm so done with that crap it ain't funny. :dead:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
No honey, you just have to be a train wreck to catch any poon around here. I've given up trying to tell my friends that the guys around here who are from here are single for a reason!!:rolleyes:

The not so obvious places are the places that you don't go to looking for tail. Car shows, race track and local festivals that serve beer for the down home types, but dont' choose the guys and gals that stand right next to the beer truck.:lol:
Good luck with that singles thing, I'm so done with that crap it ain't funny. :dead:
:killingme:killingme I'm no train wreck but you're sooo right BB! I've been in the Waldorf since '85 and dating is the pits here. I don't even want the "poon" down here. You're right about most of the guys. Thank God I don't have to date them.
The beer truck is just a bar on wheels to me so the women are the same ones that are at a regular bar.
After being out of the work/dating loop for 6 years and, after talking to some people down here, I find that I don't even want to be their friend. How weird is that? I hate to say this but people seem to be of less quality than they were years ago. Less friendly, less in common, less sociable. Depressing isn't it? That's why I used the word "flake" earlier.

J

jjsmommy99

:killingme:killingme I'm no train wreck but you're sooo right BB! I've been in the Waldorf since '85 and dating is the pits here. I don't even want the "poon" down here. You're right about most of the guys. Thank God I don't have to date them.
The beer truck is just a bar on wheels to me so the women are the same ones that are at a regular bar.
After being out of the work/dating loop for 6 years and, after talking to some people down here, I find that I don't even want to be their friend. How weird is that? I hate to say this but people seem to be of less quality than they were years ago. Less friendly, less in common, less sociable. Depressing isn't it? That's why I used the word "flake" earlier.

Maybe you should expand your horizons and look outside of Waldorf.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I'm in the first category and I am a divorcee. I have found that the techies are a lot younger than me (not that is a problem for me...their story is wanting a woman that is on the cover of Cosmitpolitan). I have also discovered that no matter what or how you categorize a person, there's not very many single intelligent men who want to date divorced woman. Just my personal observation and opinion.

:howdy: but only if they're hot.

i would dump my girl if she regularly did that. (she would do the same if i dressed like that.)

Dressing to impress is overrated and make up is disguisting.

J

jjsmommy99

:howdy: but only if they're hot.

Dressing to impress is overrated and make up is disguisting.

So you date the typical "gray sweatpant wearing kind of girl that thinks slapping on some blistex is sexy"??

a little bit of makeup and pride in your appearance doesn't hurt!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
So you date the typical "gray sweatpant wearing kind of girl that thinks slapping on some blistex is sexy"??

a little bit of makeup and pride in your appearance doesn't hurt!

I like them dressed up just as much as I do in sweat pants- though what I consider "dressed up" you probably wouldn't like.

I find make up to be disguisting. I don't like blistex either. I want to touch and see my woman's face, not the toxin's she's covered herself in because of societial BS and insecurity.

J

jjsmommy99

I like them dressed up just as much as I do in sweat pants- though what I consider "dressed up" you probably wouldn't like.

I find make up to be disguisting. I don't like blistex either. I want to touch and see my woman's face, not the toxin's she's covered herself in because of societial BS and insecurity.

That's a really big assumption there buddy...but if you are willing to say that then go right ahead.