Tiger melts down

Homer

Tiger suffered a total meltdown in round one +7. Where are all the Tiger worshipers now? thurley42 feel free to step up!:howdy:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tiger suffered a total meltdown in round one +7. Where are all the Tiger worhshipers now? Thurley feel free to step up!:howdy:

Big fan. :howdy:

Tiger was so good for so long and made it the norm for us to see one incredible shot after another that the fall is that much greater. :shrug:

That said, how shocking would it be, really, if he shoots 63 tomorrow? :popcorn:

thurley42

HY;FR
It's sad that the first thing I thought of as I watched this was, "that Homer douchenozzle is going to be running his suck about it.."

What's truly sad though is the time you invest hating on him.....

Larry it would be nice, but I can't see it happening...the combination of his body falling apart and his mental issues are keeping him a mess out there....he'll get it back together eventually....but at this point it would be shocking if he ever gets it back to vintage Tiger...I hope he does though...when he's on there has never been anyone better.

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
:lmao:

:killingme

Sorry, homer, I don't even know you so, this isn't personal. That just sounded funny as hell!

It's not "personal" to me either.....it's just a name on a screen, it's just that whenever Tiger has a bad day, you can bet there will be a thread about it...

lovinmaryland

It's sad that the first thing I thought of as I watched this was, "that Homer douchenozzle is going to be running his suck about it.." What's truly sad though is the time you invest hating on him.....

Larry it would be nice, but I can't see it happening...the combination of his body falling apart and his mental issues are keeping him a mess out there....he'll get it back together eventually....but at this point it would be shocking if he ever gets it back to vintage Tiger...I hope he does though...when he's on there has never been anyone better.

I have no clue what any of you all are talking about but this #### is funny :killingme

Homer

the fact is

I was right last year you were wrong and I am still right!:buttkick:

It's sad that the first thing I thought of as I watched this was, "that Homer douchenozzle is going to be running his suck about it.."

What's truly sad though is the time you invest hating on him.....

Tiger could disappear tomorrow and he would still have done more for golf than anyone ever has, except for maybe Arnold and Gary.

I have a running debate with a good friend as to whether Tiger will eventually break Jack's record. I believe he will, but whether he will or not will likely depend on whether he can get and stay healthy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tiger could disappear tomorrow and he would still have done more for golf than anyone ever has, except for maybe Arnold and Gary.

I have a running debate with a good friend as to whether Tiger will eventually break Jack's record. I believe he will, but whether he will or not will likely depend on whether he can get and stay healthy.

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!

There was, is and always will have been only one...

JACK.

And no, Eldrick is not gonna break the record.

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!

There was, is and always will have been only one...

JACK.

And no, Eldrick is not gonna break the record.

I'm not dissing Jack. I think I still think he's the best ever. His 18 would still be more impressive than Tiger's 19, in my assessment.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not dissing Jack. I think I still think he's the best ever. His 18 would still be more impressive than Tiger's 19, in my assessment.

Philistine! It is NOT the 18. it is the seconds and thirds and top fives and top tens and 154 consecutive appearances in majors. It is mind blowing how close he was to winning at least double the majors.

Yes, Arnold brought the masses and got them to love the game but, I think Jack made them stay. His battles with Arnold and Lee and Tom and so many others are the stuff of legend, Tiger really being devoid of compelling Sunday tooth and nail affairs.

Tigers appeal is interesting because he brought people who really don't care about golf much at all and, certainly, didn't come to love it, at least not like Palmer. Tiger fans are Tiger fans, not golf fans. Not so Arnie and certainly not so Jack.

And Player, well, he is THE ambassador of the game.

:buddies:

Philistine! It is NOT the 18. it is the seconds and thirds and top fives and top tens and 154 consecutive appearances in majors. It is mind blowing how close he was to winning at least double the majors.

Yes, Arnold brought the masses and got them to love the game but, I think Jack made them stay. His battles with Arnold and Lee and Tom and so many others are the stuff of legend, Tiger really being devoid of compelling Sunday tooth and nail affairs.

Tigers appeal is interesting because he brought people who really don't care about golf much at all and, certainly, didn't come to love it, at least not like Palmer. Tiger fans are Tiger fans, not golf fans. Not so Arnie and certainly not so Jack.

And Player, well, he is THE ambassador of the game.

That's why I say Jack's 18 would be more impressive than Tiger's 19.

And, I think a lot of people that Tiger brought into the game are now golfers. I'm not talking about bringing people in as fans/spectators so much as I'm talking about bringing people - particularly young people - in as players. He gave a whole generation of people the gift of the love of (playing) golf, which is of benefit to them in so many ways.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
T
And, I think a lot of people that Tiger brought into the game are now golfers. I'm not talking about bringing people in as fans/spectators so much as I'm talking about bringing people - particularly young people - in as players. He gave a whole generation of people the gift of the love of (playing) golf, which is of benefit to them in so many ways.

Yes, agree, 100%. I was talking more about spectators.

thurley42

HY;FR
That's why I say Jack's 18 would be more impressive than Tiger's 19.

:yeahthat:

Arnie and Jack brought alot of like minded individuals to golf....Tiger brought a whole generation around......I think before Tiger, people thought of golf as a game rich old white men played in goofy pants....

Tiger also brought the ratings, which in turn brought the sponsors and money.....you are also starting to see the new generation of golfers who are very competitive and are barely into their 20's....alot of this has to do with Tiger...

Homer

the one thing

You all seem to be missing the fact Arnie Jack Lee Gary were all men of class and manners. Through out his career Tiger has been nothing but a sniveling child that whines and slams his clubs whenever everything is not perfect for him!

:yeahthat:

Arnie and Jack brought alot of like minded individuals to golf....Tiger brought a whole generation around......I think before Tiger, people thought of golf as a game rich old white men played in goofy pants....

Tiger also brought the ratings, which in turn brought the sponsors and money.....you are also starting to see the new generation of golfers who are very competitive and are barely into their 20's....alot of this has to do with Tiger...

Last edited:

Homer

Yep

I through a fact out there that none of you like and you all shut up LOL:flowers:

You all seem to missing the fact Arnie Jack Lee Gary were all men of class and manners. Through out his career Tiger has been nothing but a sniveling child that whines and slams his clubs whenever everything is not perfect for him!

Homer

look I found thurley42!

and he is what I thought

Same here, nothing against homer, but that "douchebag" and "running his suck" just cracked me up. :killingme :killingme

Attachments

• 81162303.jpg
    81162303.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited: