Tiger melts down

PsyOps

Pixelated
And chocolate is accurate that is what color he is. Now if I had used the N word that would of been a insult. I did not do that

I encourage you to walk up to the next black person you see and greet them with "Hey Chocolate dude". I'll look forward to reading the next issue of Baynet with "Man named Homer medevaced from WalMart after being pummeled nearly to death after calling black man ‘Chocolate’.

Last edited:

Homer

I encourage you to walk up to the next black person you see and greet them with "Hey Chocolate dude". I'll look forward to reading the next issue of Baynet with "Man named Homer medevaced from WalMart after being pummeled nearly to death after calling black man ‘Chocolate’.

And what exactly do you consider the difference between calling him black or chocolate? You are stating his race just as I am. same same dude. no slander words used

PsyOps

Pixelated
And what exactly do you consider the difference between calling him black or chocolate? You are stating his race just as I am. same same dude. no slander words used

Have you ever seen a job application (or any other form) with a race selection of 'Chocolate'?

:rolleyes:

If you want to refer to Tiger as 'Chocolate Jesus' and you believe that's not disparaging then :yay: okie dokie smokie.

Last edited:

Homer

Have you ever seen a job application (or any other form) with a race selection of 'Chocolate'?

:rolleyes:

If you want to refer to Tiger as 'Chocolate Jesus' and you believe that's not disparaging then :yay: okie dokie smokie.

I have also never seen a job application with a race selection of white. but I have been called that a million times

Homer

So when you referred to him as a "chocolate Jesus" you were merely making an accurate, albeit alternative, comment that was not necessarily meant as an insult.

Right. :rolleyes:

P.S.: definition of obtuse.

The only insult was intended for those that whorship this baby POS. There now that is a insult!

PsyOps

Pixelated
I have also never seen a job application with a race selection of white. but I have been called that a million times

Well, having a discussion with someone that is completely full of crap is entertaining, but not worth it.

Homer

Well, having a discussion with someone that is completely full of crap is entertaining, but not worth it.

So your example when applied to one race is relevent but when applied to another it is not. OK who is being racist now? It goes both ways?

PsyOps

Pixelated
So your example when applied to one race is relevent but when applied to another it is not. OK who is being racist now? It goes both ways?

Using disparaging words against any race or kind is unacceptable and only displays a lack of intelligence, real ideas, and ability to engage in a civil dialogue. You can take the most innocent of words and change the intent to malign someone. That’s what you did.

Homer

Using disparaging words against any race or kind is unacceptable and only displays a lack of intelligence, real ideas, and ability to engage in a civil dialogue. You can take the most innocent of words and change the intent to malign someone. That’s what you did.

I happen to love chocolate