Tiger melts down

Homer

Then you're a Tiger worshipper like the rest of us. :yay:

No not at all I was just pointing out that my use of that term was not a insult you read that into it. As far as Tiger goes I think he is a overblown Jacka$$ whatever color he is.

PsyOps

Pixelated
No not at all I was just pointing out that my use of that term was not a insult you read that into it. As far as Tiger goes I think he is a overblown Jacka$$ whatever color he is.

Nope, you called Tiger a "Chocolate Jesus" and you love chocolate, therefore you're a Tiger worshipper. Either that or you hate him and you're a racist.

thurley42

HY;FR
Nope, you called Tiger a "Chocolate Jesus" and you love chocolate, therefore you're a Tiger worshipper. Either that or you hate him and you're a racist.

As much of an effort as he puts into this I think it is C. He is a self loathing closet racist homosexual who can't stand the fact that Tiger really revs his engine! :killingme. That is, in my opinion of course...

Last edited:

Homer

I hate Tony Stewart too because he is the same type of Jacka$$. I base my opinions on the persons actions not their color!

Homer

As much of an effort as he puts into this I think it is C. He is a self loathing closet racist homosexual who can't stand the fact that Tiger really revs his engine! :killingme. That is, in my opinion of course...

Wow you had the balls to slither out from under your slimey rock

thurley42

HY;FR
Wow you had the balls to slither out from under your slimey rock

Now now now douchenozzle... You're already obsessed with Tiger's balls, we don't need you on mine! Sorry you missed me, I went home to Ohio to see friends....I know words like friends might confuse you, but you can google it!

I'm gonna be on travel for the next ten days so you won't have me around to remind you how much your life must suck but don't fret! I'll be back soon buddy!!!!

Homer

Now now now douchenozzle... You're already obsessed with Tiger's balls, we don't need you on mine! Sorry you missed me, I went home to Ohio to see friends....I know words like friends might confuse you, but you can google it!

I'm gonna be on travel for the next ten days so you won't have me around to remind you how much your life must suck but don't fret! I'll be back soon buddy!!!!

Wow you called me that again. I would recomd expanding your vocabulary. it will make you more effective. So Ohio is home I guess another one of your demi gods crashed and burned and his school is about follow. Bad last year and half for you.