Tiger melts down

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Same here, nothing against homer, but that "douchebag" and "running his suck" just cracked me up.
Me too. :lol: I'm not particularly familiar with Homer, but the more he keeps talking the better I understand what a douchenozzle is.

R

retiredweaxman

And the meltdown continues today...on 11 and 12, he looked like any weekend duffer. Sand trap to sand trap to lake (slamming the club into the 1st trap in disgust) for a double bogey..

On 12, hooks left into deep woods, punches it out then hooks his 3rd back into the woods.

Let's not forget the 15ft putt on 8 or 9..hits it 8ft. Even the announcer states it was the worst putt he has ever seen from Tiger.

The man's game is a mess. It has been 2 years almost since his wife "teed" off on him. The majority of Americans can rebound from almost any adversity in 2 years - yet Tiger uses that as his excuse. Let's see any of us try that at work...my wife left me 2 years ago and that is why I am not performing up to par. How long would we be employed???

He is now just an average golfer. Even taking 4 months off to get healthy, back in shape and clear his head didn't work. His heart is not in the game (I said that after the tourney he walked out on after the Masters). Until he gets that back, he will just be another run of the mill golfer.

Homer

well thurley42

You can call me douchenozzle or what ever other child name you choose. I will not call you names like a child because I am an adult. The facts are clear. Your chocolate Jesus is on his way home:evil:

It's sad that the first thing I thought of as I watched this was, "that Homer douchenozzle is going to be running his suck about it.."

What's truly sad though is the time you invest hating on him.....

Larry it would be nice, but I can't see it happening...the combination of his body falling apart and his mental issues are keeping him a mess out there....he'll get it back together eventually....but at this point it would be shocking if he ever gets it back to vintage Tiger...I hope he does though...when he's on there has never been anyone better.

Last edited:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everytime that I see the title of this thread it reminds me of the classic
childrens book "Little Black Sambo". The part where the tiger spins around so fast that he melts down into butter.

Homer

Wings to go from Hooters they where great yesterday night when I got home 2 and1/2 hours later boom the world exploded. Have not been able to venture more than 20 feet from the download location since

Did you eat something bad?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Wings to go from Hooters they where great yesterday night when I got home 2 and1/2 hours later boom the world exploded. Have not been able to venture more than 20 feet from the download location since

Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to hear about your Buddy Tiger.

Homer

YEP I would of bet money on it thurely42 you slithered away like the name calling child you are just like your boy Tiger did today. Why don"t you stand up and be a man and admit you were wrong last year and still are?

You can call me douchenozzle or what ever other child name you choose. I will not call you names like a child because I am an adult. The facts are clear. Your chocolate Jesus is on his way home:evil:

PsyOps

Pixelated

You're kidding right? :ohwell:

Last edited: