Tiger To Bare His Soul

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I liked where Tiger cleared up one issue: There was never any domestic violence in his and Elin's home. The press made so much of a big deal of it, speculating, suggesting that violence had occured there. Glad to hear that's out.

I felt, or got the impression, that he has taken the first step in reclaiming his life, and getting it all back together.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I liked where Tiger cleared up one issue: There was never any domestic violence in his and Elin's home. The press made so much of a big deal of it, speculating, suggesting that violence had occured there. Glad to hear that's out.

And you believe that? I think she kicked a Tigers tail about for a bit.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You bet your tail she did. :yay:

Tiger can be sincere all he wants about changing his life or getting back to where he thinks he once was with this religion, etc. And I hope he is succesful. As for his marriage, his wife has a lot of work ahead of her before she will ever be able to trust him and probably even look at him without wanting to whack the hell out of him what whatever club she can get her hands on.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Before the main camera feed went poof, he looked right into the lens and made that statement. I took him at his words. I have no way to disprove as to what he said; he came across in an honest manner, the way I saw it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You bet your tail she did. :yay:

Tiger can be sincere all he wants about changing his life or getting back to where he thinks he once was with this religion, etc. And I hope he is succesful. As for his marriage, his wife has a lot of work ahead of her before she will ever be able to trust him and probably even look at him without wanting to whack the hell out of him what whatever club she can get her hands on.

His religion? :lol: His religion is golf so, on those grounds, I can see that.

Their marriage is effectively over, I think. He didn't have a fling. He had women all over. If the marriage matters, he quits golf and it's that simple.

If he plays, he is all about winning, the competition, the excitement. And then he is all about the spoils of victory, the hours alone on his plane, the freedom, the whole thing.

He gonna do bible study on the flight over to Dubai or ####? :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
His religion? :lol: His religion is golf so, on those grounds, I can see that.

Their marriage is effectively over, I think. He didn't have a fling. He had women all over. If the marriage matters, he quits golf and it's that simple.

If he plays, he is all about winning, the competition, the excitement. And then he is all about the spoils of victory, the hours alone on his plane, the freedom, the whole thing.

He gonna do bible study on the flight over to Dubai or ####? :shrug:

Did you listen to his talk? He was talking about getting back to his religion, Buddhism.

Betrayal is betrayal, at least in my eyes.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
What little respect I still held for my mom just vanished. We were emailing eachother about Tiger's speech (she watched it. I didn't because I'm at work). She said that she still respects Tiger because he had sex with "numerous" women which proved that it wasn't love. What the heck!! The fact that it was just booty calls is what turns my stomach about him.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
What little respect I still held for my mom just vanished. We were emailing eachother about Tiger's speech (she watched it. I didn't because I'm at work). She said that she still respects Tiger because he had sex with "numerous" women which proved that it wasn't love. What the heck!! The fact that it was just booty calls is what turns my stomach about him.

Mom said that most of the girls were prostitutes and that maybe he could ask them to do stuff that he felt was too degrading to ask his wife to do. :rolleyes: My mom has lost her mind!!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Mom said that most of the girls were prostitutes and that maybe he could ask them to do stuff that he felt was too degrading to ask his wife to do. :rolleyes: My mom has lost her mind!!

:faint:

Quick! She's been brainwashed! You must take her away for a "girls only" weekend and set her straight! Get her away from wherever she is hearing that trash and quickly!

Sheesh!

Toxick

Splat
:yawn:

I'm I the only one who doesn't give a #### where Tiger Woods' ding-dong has been?

I think the only real story here is the media's disgusting foamy salivation since Thanksgiving over this.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:yawn:

I'm I the only one who doesn't give a #### where Tiger Woods' ding-dong has been?

Nope, you're not the only one. I could care less -- he plays golf. I prefer football & hockey. Now, you wanna talk Sidney Crosby or Troy Polamalu, I'm all ears.