Tiger To Bare His Soul

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:faint:

Quick! She's been brainwashed! You must take her away for a "girls only" weekend and set her straight! Get her away from wherever she is hearing that trash and quickly!

Sheesh!

No, that's the "I've been retired for a year and rarely leave my house and I don't have contact with the outside world except for what I see on TV or read off the Internet" talking. She has become completely dillusional.

But now I finally understand why she kept taking my Dad back after cheating on her numerous times. It was just sex with prostitutes so it's ok by her. :twitch:

Otter

Nothing to see here
The only ones that care are the media. The guys this morning on ESPN980 were pretty incredulous that all the emails from listeners were sounding the same tune "We don't care".

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I wonder if ESPN is going to replay Tiger's speech for the rest of the afternoon and through the evening hours?

Remember when I said Wait! They are going to break down every word, every phrase he uttered, until we lapse into a coma! :bigwhoop:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
No, that's the "I've been retired for a year and rarely leave my house and I don't have contact with the outside world except for what I see on TV or read off the Internet" talking. She has become completely dillusional.

But now I finally understand why she kept taking my Dad back after cheating on her numerous times. It was just sex with prostitutes so it's ok by her. :twitch:

Wow! That sounds like a long-term brainwashing job there. A weekend might not be enough...

My Mom would have beat the crap out of my Dad if he'd pulled that stuff (not that he would have as he adored her) -- but then she's a feisty little Irish/Polish-American woman!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Wow! That sounds like a long-term brainwashing job there. A weekend might not be enough...

My Mom would have beat the crap out of my Dad if he'd pulled that stuff (not that he would have as he adored her) -- but then she's a feisty little Irish/Polish-American woman!

Apparently he's done it to his current wife too because he's gotten away with being a kept man and allowed to have affairs on her. But she didn't go into the marriage blindly. She was one of the people he cheated on my mom with. :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I never heard an apology to all the women he took advantage of :killingme

Ok, I'll bite. Who did he "take advantage" of?

TW: "Hi, I'm Tiger, you gotta nice pooper.":wink:
Her: "Tiger? Is that your real name? You look familiar." :rolleyes:
TW: "Can I buy you a drink?":biggrin:
Her: "Sure you can!" *cha-ching!**payday!*:evil:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ok, I'll bite. Who did he "take advantage" of?

TW: "Hi, I'm Tiger, you gotta nice pooper.":wink:
Her: "Tiger? Is that your real name? You look familiar." :rolleyes:
TW: "Can I buy you a drink?":biggrin:
Her: "Sure you can!" *cha-ching!**payday!*:evil:

How to say this in terms that will make any sense: hmmm. Ok, Tiger took advantage of X number of women, while out on the Tour. That's a given.

However, in a way, didn't these ladies take advantage of Tiger, as well? They knew darn well who he was. A man with a lot of money that they could get showered onto them. They knew it. Why not take advantage of the situation? They are STILL doing it - taking advantage - for their own careers and egos, by blabbing in front of the news cameras. A two-way street?