Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash

And here all this time we thought Tiger was good with the driver part.

:lol:

His car apparently struck a fire hydrant and then a tree in his neighbor's yard, just after he pulled out of his driveway. The air bag did not deploy, which, they say, means he was traveling at less than 33 mph.

Unlike some people, I'll wait to make sure he's alright before making a joke. :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
CBS News just reported Tiger Woods has been released from the hospital, (I'm watching the Alabama/Auburn game).

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
CBS News just reported Tiger Woods has been released from the hospital, (I'm watching the Alabama/Auburn game).

He has been. Apparently he suffered from facial lacerations; that's all that cnn can report on with regards to injuries.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
The one-car accident occurred about 2:25 a.m. near his home in Windermere, a suburb of Orlando, according to an incident report from the Florida Highway Patrol.
Woods, 33, had just pulled out of his driveway in his 2009 Cadillac SUV and had begun to drive down a street when he struck a fire hydrant, the Florida Highway Patrol said. The front of his vehicle then struck a tree.

If he was leaving his house at 2:25 a.m. I doubt he was out partying it up and cheating on his wife. Maybe he was heading out to Black Friday sale at Dicks Sporting Goods or something. :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
If he was leaving his house at 2:25 a.m. I doubt he was out partying it up and cheating on his wife. Maybe he was heading out to Black Friday sale at Dicks sporting goods or something.

He went to best buy to get one of those Sony tv's they got on sale. :thatmakessense:

PsyOps

Pixelated
It appears he wasn't just putt putting around. :ohwell:

On a more serious note though... this is a very suspicious incident. Alcohol was a not a factor. It doesn't say no other substance was a factor.

:shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Maybe his wife sent him out for diapers/milk, something like that? He's got a youngin', last I heard.....

Who knows what it's all about; too early to tell, no?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Maybe his wife sent him out for diapers/milk, something like that? He's got a youngin', last I heard.....

Who knows what it's all about; too early to tell, no?

Baby was born in February. I'm thinking there was a lover spat between the Mr. & Mrs. and he hauled azz out of there and hit the hydrant. Oops.

It appears he wasn't just putt putting around. :ohwell:

On a more serious note though... this is a very suspicious incident. Alcohol was a not a factor. It doesn't say no other substance was a factor.

:shrug:

Anything is possible, but I don't see any reason to be suspicious about something like that. Maybe he swerved to avoid something, or reached down to pick up something he dropped, who knows? But, I don't think a low speed accident as you are pulling out of your driveway is indicative of any significant impropriety. Stuff happens.

I suspect the notion that 'charges are pending' is much ado about nothing. There was an accident - charges are pending until they aren't. I doubt any charges that result will amount to much. Maybe something relating to destroying the fire hydrant?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anything is possible, but I don't see any reason to be suspicious about something like that. Maybe he swerved to avoid something, or reached down to pick up something he dropped, who knows? But, I don't think a low speed accident as you are pulling out of your driveway is indicative of any significant impropriety. Stuff happens.

I suspect the notion that 'charges are pending' is much ado about nothing. There was an accident - charges are pending until they aren't. I doubt any charges that result will amount to much. Maybe something relating to destroying the fire hydrant?

Actually I don't see Tiger involved in any sort of mind-altering substance. Personally I think he was playing his Wii and shanked one into the woods and got mad and was looking for something to bust up.