Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Ha!

Police chief: Woods' wife helped after accident

:bs: My man was running for his life from a pissed off baby momma wielding a lob wedge. In a panic, he pranged the ride off of everything in sight as she was smashing up the wheels from the back to front, just like Jaws ate up the Orca and Quint. Then, after the airbags deployed and he finally stopped running into things, she caught up, drug his ass out and beat his ####ing ass for him.

Dazed, yeah. Beat up, yeah. You would be too, if a mad Swede took to you with the tools of the trade.

:evil:

Funny, I was just getting ready to post the same thing. But the airbags didn't deploy...or so they say.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Funny, I was just getting ready to post the same thing. But the airbags didn't deploy...or so they say.

Lies. All lies. He has big business on his side, the endorsements; too big to fail.

If I am GM I'm like "#### you, bro! Our product works!" However, as a Buick spokesman, do they want the air bag to take the heat or the star celeb endorser? :jameo:

:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Ha!

:bs: My man was running for his life from a pissed off baby momma wielding a lob wedge. In a panic, he pranged the ride off of everything in sight as she was smashing up the wheels from the back to front, just like Jaws ate up the Orca and Quint. Then, after the airbags deployed and he finally stopped running into things, she caught up, drug his ass out and beat his ####ing ass for him.

Dazed, yeah. Beat up, yeah. You would be too, if a mad Swede took to you with the tools of the trade.

:yeahthat: Also from your link:
Woods rarely faces such private scrutiny, even as perhaps the most famous active athlete in the world.

He usually makes news only because of what he can do with a golf club.
Maybe they should have written "He not only usually makes news because of what he can do with a golf club, but also because of what his wife can do with one as well."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ha!

:evil: hehehehehehehehehee. Who is the man boys and girls, who is THE man?

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV | TMZ.com

:diva:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Man, I hope that story is wrong - but if it isn't, I hope people don't dwell on it for too long (good luck with that, huh?).

Are you high? He ain't nevah gonna live this down! :evil:

We're not talking about you or me, we are talking Mr. Nearly One Billion Dollars, Mr. Perfect Life, Perfect Wife, etc, etc, etc. Too bad for him! He shoulda kept this in house. Sorry it blew out into public, but, it did.

He is public property, at least this is. You take that much limelight, you are bound to get a little sun burn now and again. :evil:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Are you high? He ain't nevah gonna live this down! :evil:

We're not talking about you or me, we are talking Mr. Nearly One Billion Dollars, Mr. Perfect Life, Perfect Wife, etc, etc, etc. Too bad for him! He shoulda kept this in house. Sorry it blew out into public, but, it did.

He is public property, at least this is. You take that much limelight, you are bound to get a little sun burn now and again. :evil:

Ah come on, he was going out for a new bag. The old bag wasn't holding the woods very well anymore. :shrug:

puggymom

I always get this song stuck in my head. It is my son's current favorite.

Of course part 2 is pretty funny but my son has not seen it for obvious reasons

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tiger and his wife, Elin, have told the FHP they are not available for an interview --- for the 3rd time!

What to make of it?

I have always respected Tiger Woods, but why is he stalling the Highway Patrol folks?

I don't get what he's up to....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Tiger and his wife, Elin, have told the FHP they are not available for an interview --- for the 3rd time!

What to make of it?

I have always respected Tiger Woods, but why is he stalling the Highway Patrol folks?

I don't get what he's up to....

He's been caught with his pants down...