To all you folks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That above is what I do not understand. My problem, though.

Mig doesn't get drunk and blow up my PMer with abuse.

She doesn't turn every thread into a "look at me! :starcat:" bashfest.

She doesn't post constantly about how much she hates the forums and everyone on them.

She doesn't come to dinner with us one night, then turn around the next day and start a bash thread about how much we all suck.

warneckutz

She doesn't post constantly about how much she hates the forums and everyone on them.

She doesn't come to dinner with us one night, then turn around the next day and start a bash thread about how much we all suck.

Noted... :coffee:

She doesn't post constantly about how much she hates the forums and everyone on them.She doesn't come to dinner with us one night, then turn around the next day and start a bash thread about how much we all suck.

I'm not serious when I say I hate everyone. :bawl: I like everyone.

PJay

Ok. Thanks for explaining.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok. Thanks for explaining.

You're welcome.

Mamatutu likes to paint herself as a poor innocent victim but she wasn't just picked out of the crowd at random. She brings every bit of this on herself and actually instigates it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I need to up my game. Dang it.

But when I'm drunk I can't type. :shrug:

PJay

Are you still condoning her behavior or have you had a change of heart?

No change of heart. I have a longer reply I wish to share but my connection keeps dropping today for some reason, so will post short answer for now.