They call me ... Sarcasmo
Not saying ANY names but ...

Attachments

• 9876_143217202534560_961630777_n.jpg
    9876_143217202534560_961630777_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 119

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Got the other half of my Hickory tree down today. Got all the brush on trailer. All I have to do tomorrow is cut up the firewood. Called Baja and he wouldn't answer his phone. Called Kom and he wouldn't answer either. Called DoWhat and he told me to go F myself the he had better things to do. My neighbor who wants the firewood said he'd help anytime I needed him. I was really worried about this half because it was leaning toward the neighbors fence. Son & I went up and hooked a rope up and hooked it to my truck. He was in the truck while I cut it. It started to fall and I got the hell out of the way and looked and the truck was smokin tires on the grass. I bout pooped but it came down right where I wanted it. Each half was about 18" - 20" in diam. I got em though. I really didn't call anyone..:lmao:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Got the other half of my Hickory tree down today. Got all the brush on trailer. All I have to do tomorrow is cut up the firewood. Called Baja and he wouldn't answer his phone. Called Kom and he wouldn't answer either. Called DoWhat and he told me to go F myself the he had better things to do. My neighbor who wants the firewood said he'd help anytime I needed him. I was really worried about this half because it was leaning toward the neighbors fence. Son & I went up and hooked a rope up and hooked it to my truck. He was in the truck while I cut it. It started to fall and I got the hell out of the way and looked and the truck was smokin tires on the grass. I bout pooped but it came down right where I wanted it. Each half was about 18" - 20" in diam. I got em though. I really didn't call anyone..:lmao:

But you recognize that without your son's help you'd have been up ####z creek, right?

And since no one has stepped up ('cept dupster...tyvm) I'm going out now to see if I can get the chainsaw started and cut this sucker up myself :drama:

And no, I don't need or want your late guilty offers.... :drama: Let's just hope I don't cut a leg off trying to do something by myself that really needs two or more people. :drama:

I'll be fine. Really. It will be hot and sweaty and I'll probably lose grip on the saw with all the sweat, but I'll be fine. :drama:

I'm working on my Jewish Mother guilt trip approach..... how am I doing so far? :biggrin:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
And since no one has stepped up ('cept dupster...tyvm) I'm going out now to see if I can get the chainsaw started and cut this sucker up myself :drama:

And no, I don't need or want your late guilty offers.... :drama: Let's just hope I don't cut a leg off trying to do something by myself that really needs two or more people. :drama:

I'll be fine. Really. It will be hot and sweaty and I'll probably lose grip on the saw with all the sweat, but I'll be fine. :drama:

I'm working on my Jewish Mother guilt trip approach..... how am I doing so far? :biggrin:
It'll make for a good story like :wr:'s. :whistle: