To all you folks

Hank

my war
I already know the mistakes I made here, as in being too honest, not knowing that I would be road kill. You are included in the group that convolutes postings, and changes what the poster meant. You don't bother me a bit. Don't forget that I have tried to support the fact that your hub is fighting the stupid war, and I have wished you the best. Why exactly are you getting involved in this discussion? Please check the list boxes for nasty and attention, on your way out. For the life of me, all I can think is that your post made you feel better.

Shut the fukk up!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I already know the mistakes I made here, as in being too honest, not knowing that I would be road kill. You are included in the group that convolutes postings, and changes what the poster meant. You don't bother me a bit. Don't forget that I have tried to support the fact that your hub is fighting the stupid war, and I have wished you the best. Why exactly are you getting involved in this discussion? Please check the list boxes for nasty and attention, on your way out. For the life of me, all I can think is that your post made you feel better.

Look, I have never brought your husband into any posts, why do you insist on bringing mine into it? But if that's the route you want to go, why don't you show you husband your posts, see what he thinks. You always say, "I read this post to my hub" or something to that effect, but do you ever tell him what you post?

Toxick

Splat
that think Baja is an azzwhole ... eff you.

The man came over to my place to help me clean up from the storm, on a Friday afternoon when he could have been out on his boat enjoying a picture perfect evening on the Potomac.

But what has he done for ME lately?

mamatutu

mama to two
You could do the same.

You still miss the point. I am honest to the core. I have made amends for my mistakes. I am entitled to my opinion. You just did the same thing as being nasty in one of your posts. Did you miss the part that I was glad you were helped? There is no talking to some people on here, so it is a waste of time. Would you like to comment again? Feel free to do so.

Hank

my war
Look, I have never brought your husband into any posts, why do you insist on bringing mine into it? But if that's the route you want to go, why don't you show you husband your posts, see what he thinks. You always say, "I read this post to my hub" or something to that effect, but do you ever tell him what you post?

Apparently the husband is just as whacky....:party:

Sidenote: You da man, Baja! Stud.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really don't need help. We are well prepared, and take care of ourselves. My comment was showing how someone presents themselves on the forum. Baja belittles people here, but now he is a hero in real life, according to you. Don't get me wrong, I am glad you were helped, but you can't expect people to change their minds because of a single incident.

What a miserable bitch you are.

mamatutu

mama to two

My husband is retired military. Your husband is active. I just wanted to support you in his/your effort for our country. That's all. Why are you doing this, seriously? And, to tell you the truth, which I always do, when I show posts to my husband; he says, why do you involve yourself in this crap? And, I say, I don't know, I guess it is a matter of principle. Then he says I am addicted to stupid crap! :killingme: Darn it, he is always right!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You still miss the point. I am honest to the core. I have made amends for my mistakes. I am entitled to my opinion. You just did the same thing as being nasty in one of your posts. Did you miss the part that I was glad you were helped? There is no talking to some people on here, so it is a waste of time. Would you like to comment again? Feel free to do so.

I will pray for you.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My husband is retired military. Your husband is active. I just wanted to support you in his/your effort for our country. That's all. Why are you doing this, seriously? And, to tell you the truth, which I always do, when I show posts to my husband; he says, why do you involve yourself in this crap? And, I say, I don't know, I guess it is a matter of principle. Then he says I am addicted to stupid crap! :killingme: Darn it, he is always right!

You really should listen to him, sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Hank

my war

Ya know. There are a million other forums to choose from. Maybe another one would suit your narcissistic psychosis.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ok. I really never thought of you as that dense. Take care.

Okay, whatever you say nut job. In the abortion (go figure) thread you talk about your son being like his father, I think your son is probably more like his mother.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Okay, whatever you say nut job. You talk about your son being like his father, I think your son is probably more like his mother.

And, that is why you no nothing because this is an anonymous place. You are are a mother; would you like someone saying that to you? Thank you, vrai, for allowing the word bitch to be used now on the forum.

And I see that you removed the word 'abortion' from your original post. At least you have a shred of decency. And, for the love of God, do you think that for one minute, I am happy about what has happened to my son. Go to Hell.

Last edited: