To all you folks

Bay_Kat

Tropical
And, that is why you no nothing because this is an anonymous place. You are are a mother; would you like someone saying that to you? Thank you, vrai, for allowing the word bitch to be used now on the forum.

I do know, but when you talk about something in another thread, seems to me that you seem to think it's okay to bring it into another thread. You're life must be so miserable. Remember, you started this in the second post in this thread. You don't know people in real life, you don't know what people here do for others, you met a few one time and from what I've read about that, you didn't make a big impression.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And, that is why you no nothing because this is an anonymous place. You are are a mother; would you like someone saying that to you? Thank you, vrai, for allowing the word bitch to be used now on the forum.

I could take this to a level beyond what your bleeding (or does it still?) gash could ever dream of but I won't. Why? because I am a happy drunk. I really hope you only get this miserable when you are drinking ... er ... umm, you are always this miserable it seems.

I think I will pray for your husband instead.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I could take this to a level beyond what your bleeding (or does it still?) gash could ever dream of but I won't. Why? because I am a happy drunk. I really hope you only get this miserable when you are drinking ... er ... umm, you are always this miserable it seems.

You said it perfectly.

mamatutu

mama to two

You assume too much. Why is anger, or opinion equated with drinking? Answer: Only, when it does not equate with the opinions of others; I could accuse you of the same, but I choose not to because I don't use that as an excuse for the ones that oppose my comments. Know it alls eventually meet their downfalls. Thank you for your interaction.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I am now worried about Baja.
But then again, he probably meet a nice young lady and ...................

He has to be a male slut............... (lucky bastard)

mamatutu

mama to two
Her damage is/was self inflicted. Just wait for the pm's and meltdowns to come, you'll see.

Sorry, no meltdowns, just opinions. I already confessed. You are definitely an sob, and it, now makes Baja, look like an angel. Good job! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You assume too much. Why is anger, or opinion equated with drinking? Answer: Only, when it does not equate with the opinions of others; I could accuse you of the same, but I choose not to because I don't use that as an excuse for the ones that oppose my comments. Know it alls eventually meet their downfalls. Thank you for your interaction.

It's your disjointed nonsensical diatribes that come out of the blue in threads that do not concern you in the slightest yet you jump in and make them all about you that make us assume you are a drunk.

And the fact that they come mostly at night, sometimes at 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning. If you did this during the day (as bad) I'd simply think you were mental. However I've been doing this long enough to recognize PWD when I see it.

I do have some sympathy for you because I remember when I was angry and my life sucked, so I'd drink and pick fights on here. That's how I recognize it when someone else does it.

kom526

Sorry, no meltdowns, just opinions. I already confessed. You are definitely an sob, and it, now makes Baja, look like an angel. Good job! :yay:

Oh, I've been called worse, by better, to my face, not hidden by anonymity of the internet. #itsnotreal

kom526

We saw the cutest little bunny rabbit this evening and pointed it out to or youngest son. The look on his face was priceless.