To all you folks

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
that think Baja is an azzwhole ... eff you.

The man came over to my place to help me clean up from the storm, on a Friday afternoon when he could have been out on his boat enjoying a picture perfect evening on the Potomac.

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
that think Baja is an ####### ... eff you.

The man came over to my place to help me clean up from the storm, on a Friday afternoon when he could have been out on his boat enjoying a picture perfect evening on the Potomac.

I like that OLD guy, now that I know that he is a hell of a lot older than me.
But now I wish I had his energy.

Great to hear that you two got everything cleaned up.
:yay::yay:

kom526

that think Baja is an azzwhole ... eff you.

And the horse you rode in on.

mamatutu

mama to two
Baja, I have some trees that need attention in my yard? When can I expect you to lend me a hand, and a chainsaw? TIA! But, I do worry about your ego exploding, so take care.

Last edited:

kom526

Tell us how you really feel! :killingme

Is there a #(&$*($ $&*#)@)@ U &$*#(#@ to english translator on Google?:killingme

Actually feeling pretty damned good right now, nice buzz working, had a quiet evening next to my firepit and the beer did not get warm. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Is there a #(&$*($ $&*#)@)@ U &$*#(#@ to english translator on Google?:killingme

Actually feeling pretty damned good right now, nice buzz working, had a quiet evening next to my firepit and the beer did not get warm. :yay:

Glad everything got taken care of and there wasn't too much damage and you can actually relax and enjoy a nice evening.:buddies:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I just want to throw out a little to the azzwhole's that complain about people burning debris.

I will be burning next weekend, weather permitting
So keep your F'in windows closed if you don't like.

Last edited:

kom526

Baja, I have some trees that need attention in my yard? When can I expect you to lend me a hand, and a chainsaw? TIA! But, I do worry about your ego exploding, so take care.

I'd let him borrow my saw and help you out but my chainsaw has a "T" level indicator and I'm pretty sure that SOMEbody doesn't quite have the mustard to pull that off.

kom526

I just want to throw out a little azzwhole that complain about people burning debris.

I will be burning next weekend, weather permitting
So keep your F'in windows closed if you don't like.

I started tonight. I blew up my FB page with pics of my far and ma beer.

mamatutu

mama to two
I'd let him borrow my saw and help you out but my chainsaw has a "T" level indicator and I'm pretty sure that SOMEbody doesn't quite have the mustard to pull that off.

I really don't need help. We are well prepared, and take care of ourselves. My comment was showing how someone presents themselves on the forum. Baja belittles people here, but now he is a hero in real life, according to you. Don't get me wrong, I am glad you were helped, but you can't expect people to change their minds because of a single incident.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I really don't need help. We are well prepared, and take care of ourselves. My comment was showing how someone presents themselves on the forum. Baja belittles people here, but now he is a hero in real life, according to you. Don't get me wrong, I am glad you were helped, but you can't expect people to change their minds because of a single incident.

Gee, who didn't see a nasty comment coming there. You really are a piece of work.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Kom did not request help, Baja offered to help and showed up.

If Kom was requesting help, half the forums would of been there. I know I would of been.

mamatutu

mama to two
Gee, who didn't see a nasty comment coming there. You really are a piece of work.

It is not a nasty comment. Baja is a contradiction here, as opposed to real life according to kom. I have been a target of Baja for a long time, and I know what I am talking about. That is, if you choose to take this forum seriously. :killingme:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It is not a nasty comment. Baja is a contradiction here, as opposed to real life according to kom. I have been a target of Baja for a long time, and I know what I am talking about. That is, if you chose to take this forum seriously. :killingme:

He's not the only one, has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're the nasty one and people treat you accordingly? You really should go back and check your posts, you're only nice to the people that show you any type of positive attention.

kom526

I really don't need help. We are well prepared, and take care of ourselves. My comment was showing how someone presents themselves on the forum. Baja belittles me and other idiots here, but now he is a hero in real life, according to you. Don't get me wrong, I am glad you were helped, but you can't expect people to change their minds because of a single incident.

:dingding: :otter:

mamatutu

mama to two
He's not the only one, has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're the nasty one and people treat you accordingly? You really should go back and check your posts, you're only nice to the people that show you any type of positive attention.

I already know the mistakes I made here, as in being too honest, not knowing that I would be road kill. You are included in the group that convolutes postings, and changes what the poster meant. You don't bother me a bit. Don't forget that I have tried to support the fact that your hub is fighting the stupid war, and I have wished you the best. Why exactly are you getting involved in this discussion? Please check the list boxes for nasty and attention, on your way out. For the life of me, all I can think is that your post made you feel better.

kom526

Why exactly are you getting involved in this discussion? Please check the list boxes for nasty and attention, on your way out. For the life of me, all I can think is that your post made you feel better.

You could do the same.