To cut or not to cut

MMM_donuts

So, I wear my hair in a bun everyday. It has to be secured and this way I don't even have to worry about blow drying it. I think a bun looks decently professional. Then, when I take it down, it looks like this.

When I put effort into it, though, it looks really nice but, again, that's something I sort of reserve my husband and special occasions. For the sake of our discussion though, forum peoples get regular old everyday hair.

I love the versatility of long hair. I'm a little too lazy for short hair, I think.
qa2yhyda.jpg

KDENISE977

So, I wear my hair in a bun everyday. It has to be secured and this way I don't even have to worry about blow drying it. I think a bun looks decently professional. Then, when I take it down, it looks like this.

When I put effort into it, though, it looks really nice but, again, that's something I sort of reserve my husband and special occasions. For the sake of our discussion though, forum peoples get regular old everyday hair.

I love the versatility of long hair. I'm a little too lazy for short hair, I think.
qa2yhyda.jpg

I wish my hair was fuller/thicker I'd love to wear a bun.

MMM_donuts

I wish my hair was fuller/thicker I'd love to wear a bun.

Mine isn't thick at all. I pull my hair back with a brown scrunchie, divide it into two sections that I twist and wrap around the scrunchie, and secure it with a small hair band. That makes the bun appear thicker than it really is.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

qa2yhyda.jpg
I was thinking it was longer.

Now turn around and take a pic.

MMM_donuts

What??

You said down to your waist. I was thinking longer. :shrug:

And we wanna see how pretty you are.

Well, ok, I can understand thinking it was longer but no more pictures. I have to retain some internet anonymity. Some people have started calling me a liberal and other mean stuff, I'm sure they'd just have a field day with my appearance.

Hank

my war
Well, ok, I can understand thinking it was longer but no more pictures. I have to retain some internet anonymity. Some people have started calling me a liberal and other mean stuff, I'm sure they'd just have a field day with my appearance.

You look good from behind! :dye:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

qa2yhyda.jpg

Damn...you look like me from the back. :mad:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Everyone was very complimentary of KDENISE.

Damn...you look like me from the back. :mad:
This is true...:lol:

MMM_donuts

Your opinions are honest. I've disagreed with some and agreed with others.
Do you not think you're pretty or nice?

I think I'm completely average looking and I think I still have some work to do regarding truly effective, tactful communication, which is my primary reason for utilizing this forum. I wouldn't put it past some people on this forum to use that inappropriately. Sometimes some people can get just plain nasty. Just trying to keep my bases covered for now, you know? Maybe some day but not today.

MMM_donuts

:blushing:
Great, now I feel like I put myself out there too much ... sorry :blushing:

No, you're just fine. Me not posting my stuff is just a personal hang up and doesn't reflect anything negatively on you at all.

So, what are you thinking about your hair? Keeping it long or trying out some short?