To cut or not to cut

KDENISE977

No, you're just fine. Me not posting my stuff is just a personal hang up and doesn't reflect anything negatively on you at all.

So, what are you thinking about your hair? Keeping it long or trying out some short?

For now, I'm going to leave it at this length. The bangs were new and it feels like SO much is gone already !! It's so much easier to do now !!! I guess I need to get the fringe trim now every few weeks, but they said that only takes like 10 minutes

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
For now, I'm going to leave it at this length. The bangs were new and it feels like SO much is gone already !! It's so much easier to do now !!! I guess I need to get the fringe trim now every few weeks, but they said that only takes like 10 minutes
Psssttt...:gossip: Leave it long and you rock the bangs.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
So, I wear my hair in a bun everyday. It has to be secured and this way I don't even have to worry about blow drying it. I think a bun looks decently professional. Then, when I take it down, it looks like this.

When I put effort into it, though, it looks really nice but, again, that's something I sort of reserve my husband and special occasions. For the sake of our discussion though, forum peoples get regular old everyday hair.

I love the versatility of long hair. I'm a little too lazy for short hair, I think.
qa2yhyda.jpg

I wasn't kidding :dye:

Last edited:

KDENISE977

Almost had to cut all the hair off last night. Got me one of those fancy roller hair brushes in an attempt to dry it quicker... HOLLY CHIT. I got the mother effer so STUCK in the back of my hair that we (my husband and I) thought we were going to have to cut it out. It took him 2 combs and WD-40 (thanks for that tread) to get it out? I have NO idea how it got that stuck, I had part of it tied up on top of my head and was all la la la, drying my hair and BAM it like super sucked all my hair around the entire thing. Needless to say that evil brush was in the garbage right quick. Was HORRIBLE !!

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Almost had to cut all the hair off last night. Got me one of those fancy roller hair brushes in an attempt to dry it quicker... HOLLY CHIT. I got the mother effer so STUCK in the back of my hair that we (my husband and I) thought we were going to have to cut it out. It took him 2 combs and WD-40 (thanks for that tread) to get it out? I have NO idea how it got that stuck, I had part of it tied up on top of my head and was all la la la, drying my hair and BAM it like super sucked all my hair around the entire thing. Needless to say that evil brush was in the garbage right quick. Was HORRIBLE !!

This has happened to me. If I decide to blow dry I use my fingers. I lost wads of hair when I finally managed to pull that brush out.

MMM_donuts

:faint: There certainly is an art to the round rolly brushes. They'll tangle in a heartbeat.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I feel like someone could have warned me!! Like a label on the stupid thing

Sue them.

J/K!

Live and learn. My sister gave me this huge roller brush with the metal innards. I was alone and blow drying my hair with this thing. It attacked me. Hours later I had a bald patch. I didn't throw it away and have it displayed on my entertainment center.

nomoney

Sue them.

J/K!

Live and learn. My sister gave me this huge roller brush with the metal innards. I was alone and blow drying my hair with this thing. It attacked me. Hours later I had a bald patch. I didn't throw it away and have it displayed on my entertainment center.

:twitch:Does it still have the hair in it?

KDENISE977

Sue them.

J/K!

That is THE BEST way to describe it.... it ATTACKED ME !!

MMM_donuts

Who said Misfit is a man?

^This post rendered me speechless^

Sue them.

J/K!

I lol-ed at that part.
Not the bald patch part, though :nono: