TODAY's RANT: The difference between UPS and USPS

Baker12

It would take an hour to explain the connection between Unions and investment firms to the likes of someone who sits in a dumpy diner all morning. How'd that failed marriage work out?

black dog

Free America
It would take an hour to explain the connection between Unions and investment firms to the likes of someone who sits in a dumpy diner all morning. How'd that failed marriage work out?

The one where I was married to a daughter of the senior partner of a International Union Law firm, where her three brothers and sister along with her ended up working as attorneys? That one?
Along with me paying Journeyman's dues to the IUEC for over twenty years...

Baker12

was married. shocking

judging by the looks of that diner, things must not have panned out. Sorry about that. I guess you never made it to manager or agent level.

warneckutz

1870acef1b0bd224d23d599098753a46fa8cad509a9b216a47598116698fa016.jpg

black dog

Free America
was married. shocking

judging by the looks of that diner, things must not have panned out. Sorry about that. I guess you never made it to manager or agent level.

It's the only breakfast / lunch restaurant in town mr know-it-all...
I own a welding fabrication business, unlike you I have folks that work for me..
Did they finally give you a cart to put the mail in when you walk around the office when you deliver it?

Last edited:

Baker12

ha. you guess at what I do, whereas I already know that you have a failed marriage to your credit, 20 years as a journeyman elevator worker(no college degree needed), and you spend your mornings in a dilapidated diner. Sure thing fruitcake, after 60 years you really should be proud of your accomplishments.

Let me guess, a couple of turns at rehab, a few tattoos and 1800 sf house round out your wonderful life's work?

What a joke.

black dog

Free America
ha. you guess at what I do, whereas I already know that you have a failed marriage to your credit, 20 years as a journeyman elevator worker(no college degree needed), and you spend your mornings in a dilapidated diner. Sure thing fruitcake, after 60 years you really should be proud of your accomplishments.

Let me guess, a couple of turns at rehab, a few tattoos and 1800 sf house round out your wonderful life's work?

What a joke.

So you had to buy your own mail cart? I hope you bought quality, your going to be pushing it for a few more years..
Waaaaaaaaaa..nope no college,,, I enlisted... Nope sorry no rehab...... One really scary MC tattoo,,,,. And I mean really scary.. .... And which house would you like the sq footage of?
Did I mention my really scary tattoo? It has a mean dog on it....

black dog

Free America
Why did your wife leave you?

Failure!!!!

That's all you got mail boy? Do you need a can of oil to lube the wheels that squeaky cart?
The 13 year old next door, has better game than you..

Did I mention my really really scary tattoo? "In my Ozzie voice".... It's got a big knife....

DEEKAYPEE8569

My postal carrier will sit in her mail truck in my driveway and honk the horn if there is a package to be delivered! Too much effort into getting her round rear out of the truck and walk to my door.

This has happened several times.
A few years ago, my Dad built a mailbox post out of treated 4x4's; sturdy enough to support substantial weight. So, our mail carrier just leaves packages there.