Todays ride..Mingiz Paso wants to....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz honey...Paso wants to go to the pretty beach at the bottom of the hill... :whistle: Girl you are to freakin easy...:whistle: Just like the time you turned around and went back 2 miles because I wanted a feather I saw way back :killingme I love you but you are a push over.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Hey Paso, How was the ride?
I'm still at work but wishing I could have ridden today :mad:

I will let you know when I get my horse unstuck from the sandbar :frown:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
2baymares said:
Hey Paso, How was the ride?
I'm still at work but wishing I could have ridden today :mad:

I hear the weather today was wonderful, been stuck in here at work all day!! :tantrum Not getting out until dark. Hope the ride was fun.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm easy? huh. :tap: Well when somebody says don't go there and ya do..Oh well :faint: Yea she bailed - her boat was sinkin' He was a good boy and handled it all very well. Stood right there waiting for his dummy mom to get up off the beach....Where was the cameras then :lmao: Never a dull moment with us... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pictures

1. On the way down...
2. This is where we ended up
3. Behind me is where I crossed
4. See this beach..dont try to get to it

Attachments

• 1272007772.jpg
    1272007772.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 1272007774.jpg
    1272007774.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 102
  • 1272007778.jpg
    1272007778.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1272007839.jpg
    1272007839.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 96

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Pictures

1. On the way down...
2. This is where we ended up
3. Behind me is where I crossed
4. See this beach..dont try to get to it

:lmao: Great Pictures.
Well I'm out of here (work). Catch ya online Tuesday.

Tazgirl

2baymares said:
Wish I was there too. Shooting for Oak Ridge tomorrow.

Darn I was there and still missed it. I did get to hear the laughter in the background as Paso was telling me what happened over the cell phone as I was loading my bad bad children back in the trailer. Next time I will be more prepared......

Thanks guys for waiting for me....

TAZ

K

Katie

mingiz said:
We were just blazing new trails :lmao:

You know what my mom calls that: boomba bashing. No idea where she got it from, but my dad and her did that all the time with the morgans.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Went HappyAppy on them did-ja? :killingme

come on, lets hear the WHOLE thing....did ya get wet? how did ya get Vence out?

Mingiz can tell it better she was watching I was in the action and it is kinda foggy.. :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well it was like this :popcorn: Someone wanted to go down to this beach. We looked at the trail down to it and it wasn't bad looking or good. So I got off and walked Fat Pony down to a few tree logs on sand and got over that then onto the beach. So I said follow my path. J did without incident. Then here comes Paso. No she has to stop at the water edge and look at it. I told her that I wouldn't go there that it drops off to deeper water. So ya think she would listen Oh hell no. Vence steps into the water (now the spot is about 10 ft across). When Vence took his 2nd step he dropped down more. So when she got to the edge of the beach, Vence step up and the edge gave way.He tried again but Paso threw him alittle off, She tried to get off and Vence came up and she rolled off him. He got out, after he was belly deep in sand and then just stood there looking at his mommy saying what the hell were you thinking. It was funny to watch...been there....It got even hairier going back the same way. As I lead Fat Pony back the same way the sand we crossed gave way and she sunk down to her hocks then caught her leg on the log and scratched it up. So if your on a beach and you see black sand mixed with the white DON"T go there...Usually means mud underneath.... :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I told her that I wouldn't go there that it drops off to deeper water. So ya think she would listen Oh hell no.

You did NOT make yourself clear..I thought you ment the water was deep...deep water does not scare me..If you would have said QUICK SAND I would have listened... :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
You did NOT make yourself clear..I thought you ment the water was deep...deep water does not scare me..If you would have said QUICK SAND I would have listened... :smack:

OK Next time I say no just don't do it.... :smack: