Todays ride..Mingiz Paso wants to....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
not as ugly as that one :lmao: :killingme My new one is on the way :yahoo:
This weekend doesn't look to good for a ride....I'm sooo tired of being cold.

Saturday looks good...I just got in from worming llamas :gossip: is going to the college to be a vet tech..I let her help worm llamas...she poked her finger and bled all over the barn for about an hour...blood on the llamas..blood on my ivermec bottle..you just can't help some peeps :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Saturday looks good...I just got in from worming llamas :gossip: is going to the college to be a vet tech..I let her help worm llamas...she poked her finger and bled all over the barn for about an hour...blood on the llamas..blood on my ivermec bottle..you just can't help some peeps :lmao:

That's too funny wish I had of seen that.... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
and to top it of..................SHE WAS ON HER CELL PHONE....I asked her if she learned a lesson... :lmao: :flowers:

Sounds like someone else we know, but they get thier knees knocked off on trees instead... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Tazgirl said:
Ugly saddle ain't it.....hee heee

Taz
:frown:
'cept yours is brown? hmm...might not be big enough for a spare saddle. most of my peeps who ride my guys and need to use my spare are passengers....i might look at the hilason western trail one instead. Paso do you have a pic of those?

Taz what possessed you to buy such a small saddle for trails? :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
'cept yours is brown? hmm...might not be big enough for a spare saddle. most of my peeps who ride my guys and need to use my spare are passengers....i might look at the hilason western trail one instead. Paso do you have a pic of those?

Do an ebay search just Hilison there are tons..

Tazgirl

happyappygirl said:

The devil made me do it hee hee,,,, I was trying to get a saddle for my hubby but he hates it he likes my big saddle so I guess I will be looking for a saddle for me......... :wench: