Todays ride..Mingiz Paso wants to....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Look at the bright side....it was a soft landing. :lol:
SO...how did they get out? did she ride him out or walk and he followed?

We had a great ride BTW. Chester is ready to come riding with you guys on a big kid ride! :biggrin: Is it too early to start talking about next weekend? Who is going where? Paso, we need to do those sand pits over by your place.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Look at the bright side....it was a soft landing. :lol:
SO...how did they get out? did she ride him out or walk and he followed?

:lmao: I never fell...landed on my feet...and one knee...I dont know how but he beat me to the sandbar..he was just standing there looking at me waiting. The mares were 15-20 feet away (and fat pony was showing signs of heat :yikes:) and he did not even go by them he got on the sandbar turned around and waited for me to get to him..I was laughing pretty hard by that point.. :lmao:

Attachments

• 100_0778post.jpg
    100_0778post.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0779post.jpg
    100_0779post.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0780post.jpg
    100_0780post.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_0784post.jpg
    100_0784post.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_0785post.jpg
    100_0785post.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
:lmao: I never fell...landed on my feet...and one knee...I dont know how but he beat me to the sandbar..he was just standing there looking at me waiting. The mares were 15-20 feet away (and fat pony was showing signs of heat :yikes:) and he did not even go by them he got on the sandbar turned around and waited for me to get to him..I was laughing pretty hard by that point.. :lmao:
sounds like you just had to step off. still doesn't sound nearly as entertaining as MY emergency dismount...try again next time. :lol:

oh did ya take a bow?

what kind of saddle is that? rottncop needs a treeless.

mingiz

Horse Poor
It was hard to fall off when your already down.... :killingme When Vence tried to come up out of the water the sand bank gave way and he couldn't get his footing back. So Paso tried to get off him so he could get up and then Vence came up kinda rolled her off into the sand...Should of been there.... :huggy:
Yes Happy you do have exciting dismounts

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
sounds like you just had to step off. still doesn't sound nearly as entertaining as MY emergency dismount...try again next time. :lol:

oh did ya take a bow?

what kind of saddle is that? rottncop needs a treeless.

I HAD to get off when he sunk down so far my feet were in the sand too..underwater...

Naw not as good as your dismount and they were laughing at me not standing over me waiting for me to take a breath like you... dern you can scare people. :lmao:

I just sold my other treeless a few weeks ago..

This one is a Bob Marshall sports saddle

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
It was hard to fall off when your already down.... :killingme When Vence tried to come up out of the water the sand bank gave way and he couldn't get his footing back. So Paso tried to get off him so he could get up and then Vence came up kinda rolled her off into the sand...Should of been there.... :huggy:
Morning! :huggy:

Thanks again for the talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on my way out to ride Alvin tonight. I'll post pics!!!!

I might end up meeting you guys for rides with him, he's so quiet. :love: You are the bomb!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Paso I got that saddle that I showed you Sunday. We'll have to try it out when it gets here.....If the weather is warmer.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Paso I got that saddle that I showed you Sunday. We'll have to try it out when it gets here.....If the weather is warmer.....

Cool hope it is comfy...mine is like a couch... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
Morning! :huggy:

Thanks again for the talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on my way out to ride Alvin tonight. I'll post pics!!!!

I might end up meeting you guys for rides with him, he's so quiet. :love: You are the bomb!

OH BOY :buddies: Another lawn dart to come with us.. We should start a club
Happy as prez and Paso as VP.... :killingme :lmao: Only kidding I hate to see anyone get hurt but if ya don't then your fair game for fun and ribbin" :razz:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I HAD to get off when he sunk down so far my feet were in the sand too..underwater...

Naw not as good as your dismount and they were laughing at me not standing over me waiting for me to take a breath like you... dern you can scare people. :lmao:

I just sold my other treeless a few weeks ago..

This one is a Bob Marshall sports saddle
:diva:
BTW that mare is partially blind (of course he didn't tell me). hence, the reason for her life in a haunted house.

you like the hilason saddle? you know there is a treeless saddles yahoo group?
I love my barefoot.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
OH BOY :buddies: Another lawn dart to come with us.. We should start a club
Happy as prez and Paso as VP.... :killingme :lmao: Only kidding I hate to see anyone get hurt but if ya don't then your fair game for fun and ribbin" :razz:
lawn dart :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
can you mount from the ground with the hilason? is it stable enough?

oh wait, you can just run up and jump on him. :ohwell:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
what size would Rottncop need? Trying to decide if i'm going to get one for him. he needs a different saddle for the RMHs. His huge circle Y just doesn't fit them.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
what size would Rottncop need? Trying to decide if i'm going to get one for him. he needs a different saddle for the RMHs. His huge circle Y just doesn't fit them.

My Halison I sold was a 16".....My Bob Marshall is a 16" which are you thinking about getting? Bob Marshalls are made to order..you give them your measurments.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
My Halison I sold was a 16".....My Bob Marshall is a 16" which are you thinking about getting? Bob Marshalls are made to order..you give them your measurments.
prices?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:

Got my Halison off of ebay....under $400 Bob Marshalls are a little more then double that...Halison does ALOT of ebay business on ebay..

Bob Marshalls $945 and then you add from there...

CUSTOM OPTIONS at N/C

Five Items with no extra charge beyond the $100.00 custom fee charge
Change Height of Cantle N/C
Change Style of Front or Pommel N/C
Change Style or Height of Horn N/C
Choice of Leather or Rawhide Horn N/C
Youth Cut Skirt (People w/short inseams N/C

CUSTOM OPTIONS @ an Extra Charge

Extra charge for following options in addition to the $100.00 custom fee charge
Swell Plates $50
Cantle Plate $50
Silver Laced Cantle $85
Corner Plates $50
Braided Horn $25
All Black or Chocolate Dyed $50
Concho's and Carriers $60
Front Carriers $25
Extra D Ring
(Cannot be added later) $5 ea.
Latigo Strings Per Set
(long red leather tie strings) $20
Barrel Racer Corner Plates $80
Contrast Trim $25
All Endurance Leather $75
Tooled Chap Flaps $25
Double Jockey $40
Russet Leather Pommel $25
Russet leather Cantle $25
Cheyenne Roll $50
Aluminum Stirrups $55
Custom Suede Seat Colors $40

BASIC TRAIL RIDER (BTR).
Base price, $945

These saddles are all suede and round skirted unless otherwise stated. The horn, cheyenne roll, knee flaps and stirrups are finished in medium oil. The BTR comes with one set of front D-rings with and two sets of rear D-rings and a
crupper ring, and hoof pick pocket. There is one set of front silver conchos with leather carriers. The horn is leather, with a 2 ½" neck.

Rawhide braided silver capped horn, $25 extra

Square skirt, $40.

Extra D-rings, $20, which are D-rings added to the front of the saddle

Contrast Trim, $25, adds a very beautiful accent to the saddle. The trim roll is the roll of leather (light, medium or dark oiled) around the base of the pommel and cantle.

Dying the saddle all One Color, $50. The horn, knee flap, cheyenne roll and stirrups all dyed one color to match the suede or endurance leather.

All Endurance Leather Covered option, (seen below) $75. Covering the entire saddle in the Endurance leather instead of the standard suede. Endurance leather colors are black or chocolate. This is the same leather that is put on the Endurance saddles - a soft leather similar to car seat leather.
Custom orders not subject to free 10 day trial period-ask dealer for details

Mine is basic trail no horn, endurance leather, dyed black, fenders