Todays ride..Mingiz Paso wants to....

Tazgirl

happyappygirl said:
what size would Rottncop need? Trying to decide if i'm going to get one for him. he needs a different saddle for the RMHs. His huge circle Y just doesn't fit them.

Happy

I just bought a used Hailson and it is too big for my little mare if you want to take a look at it I will bring it to you...

Taz

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
Happy

I just bought a used Hailson and it is too big for my little mare if you want to take a look at it I will bring it to you...

Taz

That might work for him...which saddle is it?? They make so many..

Tazgirl

This one they said was a 16" (I think it's bigger) it has no horn and it's suede....light brown. I paid $340.00......

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
Endurance model then??

DUH!!!! I think so...... I'm new at this stuff....... or re-new since I am just getting back into it after a million years... hee hee :lmao:

Tazgirl

HorseLady said:
Hey Tazgirl! Are you SH? I just figured it out today if you are! Duh! :howdy:

Hee Hee yep that's me.... I knew who you were after I read your 1st post the other day..... :huggy:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Tazgirl said:
Hee Hee yep that's me.... I knew who you were after I read your 1st post the other day..... :huggy:

Do ya recognize my av? Hint - he's gaited!! I'm so excited for you moving!!!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Tazgirl said:
This one they said was a 16" (I think it's bigger) it has no horn and it's suede....light brown. I paid $340.00......
YES! Are you available anytime Friday? It's my AWS day, RC will have to try it on Big Man LeRoy. I'm also home this weekend. What works for you? He's never used a treeless saddle so he doesn't know if he wants that or not. I'd really appreciate the opportunity for him to try one, and perhaps buy it from you!!

Tazgirl

HorseLady said:
Do ya recognize my av? Hint - he's gaited!! I'm so excited for you moving!!!!!

Yep I recognized....

We are really excited, the plans that are going through my head........ Poor Marty he has to deal with me..... I feel so sorry for him....

Taz :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Not much to this saddle Happy and if it is an endurance it is set for two point position not sitting up straight..if he does not like it dont give up just get a trail model not endurance...I was told by BM not to get endurance for my pasos but trail..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Not much to this saddle Happy and if it is an endurance it is set for two point position not sitting up straight..if he does not like it dont give up just get a trail model not endurance...I was told by BM not to get endurance for my pasos but trail..
Hmm...might just get it as a second one for me then? think i'll like it? or will it be too big like the one i tried of yours which um.....rubbed me the wrong way? :lo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Hmm...might just get it as a second one for me then? think i'll like it? or will it be too big like the one i tried of yours which um.....rubbed me the wrong way? :lo:

It should NOT be like the Halison coochie eatting saddle..god I hope that girl likes that saddle...this is smaller you might really like it..just if it is the endurance not sure that it is enough saddle for RC

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
It should NOT be like the Halison coochie eatting saddle..god I hope that girl likes that saddle...this is smaller you might really like it..just if it is the endurance not sure that it is enough saddle for RC
my barefoot is smaller, like an endurance saddle and i LOVE that one. so i prolly will like it. do you have a link to a pix of it? i can use it as a second saddle for company (like MorganLover) she'll prolly love it. RC does like a LOT of saddle under him :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Here is the endurance...not enough saddle for me either... :lmao:

Attachments

• hilison.jpg
    hilison.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 74
  • hilison1.jpg
    hilison1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 66
  • hilison2.jpg
    hilison2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 67

mingiz

Horse Poor
not as ugly as that one :lmao: :killingme My new one is on the way :yahoo:
This weekend doesn't look to good for a ride....I'm sooo tired of being cold.