Toe nail polish

SoMDGirl42

Do you ladies polish the toe nails during winter months? Just curious. I was painting my toe nails last night thinking, summer has come to an end. It'll probably be the last time I paint them until spring when the flip flops and sandals come back out after winter.

ocean733

I get a french manicure all year round. But I just love wearing flip-flops all year 'round when there's no snow on the ground :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I polish mine once a week all year long. I go barefoot in the house or wear my granny slippers with open toes in the house. I rarely ever paint my finger nails an actual color though.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Do you ladies polish the toe nails during winter months? Just curious. I was painting my toe nails last night thinking, summer has come to an end. It'll probably be the last time I paint them until spring when the flip flops and sandals come back out after winter.

Yup :yay:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I wanna see! :killingme

Her toes or if CRoyal is a girl????

I keep my toes painted all year - I wear neon and lighter colors in the summer and darker colors in the winter. I hate shoes so I am mostly bare foot or I have flip flops on even in the winter. Ask CleValley how any times he has yelled at me for being outside in the snow bare foot.

ocean733

Her toes or if CRoyal is a girl????

I keep my toes painted all year - I wear neon and lighter colors in the summer and darker colors in the winter. I hate shoes so I am mostly bare foot or I have flip flops on even in the winter. Ask CleValley how any times he has yelled at me for being outside in the snow bare foot.

Will you still be answering to the name "Hoover"?

J

jaybeeztoo

I paint year round. I hate shoes and only wear them when I am working. Otherwise, I am barefoot and I want my toes purty :yay: