Toe nail polish

T

toppick08

This is another great thread ladies........keep up the good work...:yay:

H

HouseCat

Toenails are always painted; year round.

Do you all think it is weird to paint your toenails, but not your fingernails?

C

CalvertNewbie

Toenails are always painted; year round.

Do you all think it is weird to paint your toenails, but not your fingernails?

I actually know a lot of women who only paint their toes, not their fingernails.

I get manicures year round and pedicures during the warm weather. In the winter, I just paint my own toenails because I'm not walking out of the salon in flip flops in freezing cold winter. At home, I'm barefoot all year so my toes have to be pretty. :diva:

H

HouseCat

I actually know a lot of women who only paint their toes, not their fingernails.

I get manicures year round and pedicures during the warm weather. In the winter, I just paint my own toenails because I'm not walking out of the salon in flip flops in freezing cold winter. At home, I'm barefoot all year so my toes have to be pretty. :diva:
I do the same.. Lady at the salon asked me why I didn't paint my fingernails.. (older lady, of course)... I told her it was because I played piano, and she smiled and said, Ohhhh! OK...:lmao:

Do you ladies polish the toe nails during winter months? Just curious. I was painting my toe nails last night thinking, summer has come to an end. It'll probably be the last time I paint them until spring when the flip flops and sandals come back out after winter.

My toes are always painted, whether I do it myself or go out for a pedicure. My fingers are normally painted clear just because they seem to chip so often and I think that just looks tacky.