Toe nail polish

T

toppick08

:lmao: its ok if those dont match as long as it looks good. Im easy with that, white t-shirt n panties and Im happy... Ive dated alot of gorgeous women and I no longer date them so yes Im sure I know where your trying to go with this and I am very aware that beauty is skin deep but it just so happens I notice the physical prior to the mental.. I usually find out they are mental later :lmao: and yes I do take care of myself.

Napolean complex ?

4d2008

:lmao:

Just being a smartass........get used to it on here........:smack:...:wink:

oh no, thats completely fine lol, love being a smart ass just really dont know what that means and also I probably shouldnt have stuck my face in the girls section either cause thats just asking for trouble. was hoping not to offend n e 1 cuz this subject could have gone way outta control im sure

T

toppick08

oh no, thats completely fine lol, love being a smart ass just really dont know what that means and also I probably shouldnt have stuck my face in the girls section either cause thats just asking for trouble. was hoping not to offend n e 1 cuz this subject could have gone way outta control im sure

:lmao:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
:lmao: its ok if those dont match as long as it looks good. Im easy with that, white t-shirt n panties and Im happy... Ive dated alot of gorgeous women and I no longer date them so yes Im sure I know where your trying to go with this and I am very aware that beauty is skin deep but it just so happens I notice the physical prior to the mental.. I usually find out they are mental later :lmao: and yes I do take care of myself.

Man. So all gorgeous women suck eh? I am glad you conducted that study..
I hope you find yourself a hot, well taken care of NOT mental girl anyway. :lmao:

:buddies:

4d2008

Man. So all gorgeous women suck eh? I am glad you conducted that study..
I hope you find yourself a hot, well taken care of NOT mental girl anyway. :lmao:

:buddies:

LMAO, no not ALL gorgeous women suck :lmao: just the ones Ive dated, Im still looking with my fingers crossed that they arent all "the same". there is no way that they all can be. Ill find my cake and eat it too, frosting and all.:love:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
So I take it you only date well manicured put together always on their game women, right?
If you get her naked and her bra doesn't match her panties is it game over?

I sure hope you shave, pluck, and do what's needed too.

..just sayin'

You weedwack around the mailbox post when you mow the grass right? :lmao:

I am a dude and I hate hair. I also love it with the Mrs. gets her toes and fingers did. No Sucky Sucky on the toes and Fingers but it looks good.

Whos up for Brazilians? I will volunteer to administer them.!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I had one. It only got to post a few times. Here's my sign:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Troublemaker

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

ME? a trouble maker? :whistle: :angel:

Oh. Is that what happened to ICit? Cause I miss her. :frown:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I seldom do my toes in winter months. Maybe around the holidays I might spruce them up a bit but typically I let the nail breath during that time.