Toe nail polish

4d2008

Do you ladies polish the toe nails during winter months? Just curious. I was painting my toe nails last night thinking, summer has come to an end. It'll probably be the last time I paint them until spring when the flip flops and sandals come back out after winter.

Want a guys perspective on said subj? As a (single) man I notice EVERYTHING about women, From head to toe. Dry hair, OVERLY done makeup, No fingernails (or worse bitten), and even if the feet are being taken care of. there are about a million other things I look for as well but thats a whole new subject to get my azz yelled at in Im sure... As a man (when I have been in a releationship/married) I still would notice these things. Ladies, if your man/woman starts to let him/herself go you will notice dont tell me you wouldnt. If your single and you dont want to do these things just because its winter time does that mean you are so sure that you have zero chances of finding someone when its cold out? Come on, pamper yourselves no matter what time of year or whats going on. Your life can change in a flash and you never know whos going to be sucking on your toes tomorrow :drool:

SoMDGirl42

Want a guys perspective on said subj? As a (single) man I notice EVERYTHING about women, From head to toe. Dry hair, OVERLY done makeup, No fingernails (or worse bitten), and even if the feet are being taken care of. there are about a million other things I look for as well but thats a whole new subject to get my azz yelled at in Im sure... As a man (when I have been in a releationship/married) I still would notice these things. Ladies, if your man/woman starts to let him/herself go you will notice dont tell me you wouldnt. If your single and you dont want to do these things just because its winter time does that mean you are so sure that you have zero chances of finding someone when its cold out? Come on, pamper yourselves no matter what time of year or whats going on. Your life can change in a flash and you never know whos going to be sucking on your toes tomorrow :drool:

:smoochy: Awwww, toppick. That's so sweet. A new MPD for foot fetishes?

My feet are tickleish. I don't know about the sucking my toes thing.

4d2008

:smoochy: Awwww, toppick. That's so sweet. A new MPD for foot fetishes?

My feet are tickleish. I don't know about the sucking my toes thing.

Um no, Im an actual guy... no MPD here. just new to the forums is all. (U.S.Navy, 14yrs and proud)

C

CalvertNewbie

You've got a good point. I always try to look my best for my hubby. Just because he's married doesn't mean he's blind! :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

The day some man tries to suck on my toes is the day he looses some teeth. :barf: That is so NOT hot.

4d2008

I had one. It only got to post a few times. Here's my sign:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Troublemaker

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

ME? a trouble maker? :whistle: :angel:

lmao, dont believe me. if you have myspace do a search for lex park area and my user id name is 4D (my last name is Ford hence 4D) but if any of you search you have to add so I know whos checking me out.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

So I take it you only date well manicured put together always on their game women, right?
If you get her naked and her bra doesn't match her panties is it game over?

I sure hope you shave, pluck, and do what's needed too.

..just sayin'

4d2008

So I take it you only date well manicured put together always on their game women, right?
If you get her naked and her bra doesn't match her panties is it game over?

I sure hope you shave, pluck, and do what's needed too.

..just sayin'

:lmao: its ok if those dont match as long as it looks good. Im easy with that, white t-shirt n panties and Im happy... Ive dated alot of gorgeous women and I no longer date them so yes Im sure I know where your trying to go with this and I am very aware that beauty is skin deep but it just so happens I notice the physical prior to the mental.. I usually find out they are mental later :lmao: and yes I do take care of myself.