tomorrow

MrX

High Octane
:high5: See you there!!! :buddies:

Anthony ROCKS!!!!! He was with Silvertung

Yepper! :buddies:

Billy (front man) is also the front man for aFREUDIANSLIP
and Ralph (guitarist/backing vocals) was a guitarist/backing vocals for Agents of the Sun

I forget what bands the other guys are in.

Bob will be at Hula's on Friday night :yay:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I wouldn't mind hulas...I'm game for whatever though

Mmmm, but I don't want to go to Hulas. I was joking. :poorbaby:

I just can't go all the way to Calypso Bay and not have a place to stay. Driving off the road in the boonies at two am because you are tired isn't my idea of fun. I have limits. :lol: If I had a limo driver - not a problem.

Bacon, if you want this to get off the ground - you do what Mojo does, you pick a central location (Key word is CENTRAL), a time to meet up and roll with it. None of this oh I'll go there or there or there. If nobody wants to show up then that's their loss, you are still somewhere you want to be.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

I just can't go all the way to Calypso Bay and not have a place to stay. Driving off the road in the boonies at two am because you are tired isn't my idea of fun. I have limits. :lol: If I had a limo driver - not a problem.

Bacon, if you want this to get off the ground - you do what Mojo does, you pick a central location (Key word is CENTRAL), a time to meet up and roll with it. None of this oh I'll go there or there or there. If nobody wants to show up then that's their loss, you are still somewhere you want to be.

That's an excellent advice. Stick with one location and people will show up if they want to be there. :yay:

4d2008

Calypso sounds great, Ill drive, I can get 4 more people in my car crammed, 3 sitting good. (but only if bacon is driving my car to jersey cause Ill be dead azz tired fri depending on when we leave)... Lets get this poop rolling. :yahoo:

kelb

art imitating life
Calypso sounds great, Ill drive, I can get 4 more people in my car crammed, 3 sitting good. (but only if bacon is driving my car to jersey cause Ill be dead azz tired fri depending on when we leave)... Lets get this poop rolling. :yahoo:

Sweet.. MrX and I will be there.. I think My GF will be there and I'm trying to get big brother to go but he has band practice

UncleBacon

well then abc 6pm be there

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

That's the way. :clap: Ya'll have fun.

UncleBacon

college night....I have to cruise by the apartment to get the last of the ####....you're helping with that by the way and then after I drop it off at the house....we are going to boatmans...I'm not drinking "much" because its a school night but I want to get out tonight

Beta84

They're out to get us
Yeah just pick a place on 235 and people are bound to show up. Nobody is as picky as they claim. They just wanna have fun after work, especially when they have a CWS Friday coming up.

What does Q stand for? :lmao:

It stands for Quebec, of course! :whistle: