tomorrow

kelb

art imitating life
so as of now its just you and i going to abc? lol... just a normal night for us then.. to bad you picked the second worse place to go for me lmao.. at least you didnt choose the first so :buddies: still going to be fun.. as always. :yahoo:

Whos going tomorrow.? Just the 3 of you?

4d2008

Whos going tomorrow.? Just the 3 of you?

Bacons running this post... He must have pm's going on... Plus theres always the people that get on here only at night so who knows... Only thing I know is I have a full tank of gas, and pocket full of cash... Im just waiting for the end of this thread...

4d2008

If the bartender at Charlie's knew there were a lot of people showing up, she would make a bunch of jello shooters for the group.

Speaking of Charlies, when does the food part close? if you know..
Im wanting that for tonights dinner...

kelb

art imitating life
Bacons running this post... He must have pm's going on... Plus theres always the people that get on here only at night so who knows... Only thing I know is I have a full tank of gas, and pocket full of cash... Im just waiting for the end of this thread...

Pocket full of cash???? Tank full of gas???You should drive a little further!!!

4d2008

You teased me all day yesterday with dinner and that was a no go... You wont cook me breakfast (or at least you didnt respond to that one today) You dont like to "share"... You dont know when the kitchen closes... YOU SUCK... THATS IT. IM DELETING ALL THE VIDEOS OF YOU THAT YOUVE BEEN SENDING ME ON MY PHONE...

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
You teased me all day yesterday with dinner and that was a no go... You wont cook me breakfast (or at least you didnt respond to that one today) You dont like to "share"... You dont know when the kitchen closes... YOU SUCK... THATS IT. IM DELETING ALL THE VIDEOS OF YOU THAT YOUVE BEEN SENDING ME ON MY PHONE...

:roflmao:

4d2008

I think that is on weekends, during the week I believe it's 9.

4d, I'll be glad to phone the bartender up there and let her know you want something "special" tonight. :whistle:

thanks mig but I plan on going there earlier then these times so Ill be good. If I wanted to know the actuall times Id phone her too.. BUT SHE IS FREAKING NUTS!!!!! :whistle: come out come out where ever you are :buddies: chicken.

dn0121

you guys crack me up, ive been on here way to much today trying to read all this. hopefully big brother aint watchin.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
thanks mig but I plan on going there earlier then these times so Ill be good. If I wanted to know the actuall times Id phone her too.. BUT SHE IS FREAKING NUTS!!!!! :whistle: come out come out where ever you are :buddies: chicken.

She is nuts. Especially when she :gossip:

4d2008

you guys crack me up, ive been on here way to much today trying to read all this. hopefully big brother aint watchin.

big brother is always watching :( thats why pm's are so much more fun... :yahoo: (but I wouldnt know cause noone pm's me) :whistle:

kelb

art imitating life

:smack: I can work my magic if your talking about ABC sheesh

:roflmao: