tomorrow

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BACON!!!! FINGERCUFFS!!!! (you better hope we never figure out who you are) :killingme :killingme :lmao:

Yea right....you'd think it was the neighbor who let's her boxer poop in the yars. :rolleyes: And then what would you do about it? Nothing. :neener: I got something for you all to do tonight, it's called mow my yard. I almost lost the little dog this morning.

4d2008

Yea right....you'd think it was the neighbor who let's her boxer poop in the yars. :rolleyes: And then what would you do about it? Nothing. :neener: I got something for you all to do tonight, it's called mow my yard. I almost lost the little dog this morning.

hey I already had that conversation today about a womans freshly mowed lawn.. mmmmmmmmmmm... as far as the boxer people I just laugh my azz off everytime I see the dog in his yard... its like clock work..

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

:lmao: How big a yard and what type of equipment? Might be worth a trade.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
hey I already had that conversation today about a womans freshly mowed lawn.. mmmmmmmmmmm... as far as the boxer people I just laugh my azz off everytime I see the dog in his yard... its like clock work..

Does she even know he has moved in yet? Maybe he needs to have the no poopy in the yard talk...Of course she is crazy, she may cut him. :roflmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I'm not good with children...2 acres and a riding mower...or you could just dare the giant to go a week without mobsters. :jameo: Crazy talk I know.

I'm Princess-less from 18:30 today until 18:30 tomorrow. It just happens to be "take care of the animals" and "Walmart" night.

not in my world

There's a reason they on the thumbs and not the fingers.

4d2008

D wants to come with us tonight, her and S broke up (again) she says this is IT tho...

Never mind about this... she isnt coming...

As far as tomorrow this is what I know....

northbound people suck cause they live to far.
southbound people abc 6pm..

is this correct???

4d2008

yes abc tomorrow 6pm

so as of now its just you and i going to abc? lol... just a normal night for us then.. to bad you picked the second worse place to go for me lmao.. at least you didnt choose the first so :buddies: still going to be fun.. as always. :yahoo:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
so as of now its just you and i going to abc? lol... just a normal night for us then.. to bad you picked the second worse place to go for me lmao.. at least you didnt choose the first so :buddies: still going to be fun.. as always. :yahoo:

:coughcough: I was going to go.