Tone Down the Rhetoric- Lower the Temperature

TPD

the poor dad
I just listened to 4 and a half minutes of CNN with their panel talking about toning down the rhetoric, and they said it starts this week at the RNC with the speakers and President Trump. Why the fawk is it up to our side to start with the toning down?!?! This pisses me off! Did you hear Biden in his speech tonight take any responsibility himself for the rhetoric? The left started this sh!t with their hounding of Trump from the very beginning. We are just fighting back. Why must we be the first ones to stop?! Until they, the left, show us they can play nice in the sandbox, I’m not willing to clam down! 😡

Hessian

Millions are SO conditioned to scream vile curses in the face of opposition,...(you saw that 10X during the inauguration 2017) that for the media to call on the Republicans to "tone it down" is pathetic and completely beyond reality. Their echo chamber amps up and then smugly demands that conservatives better calm down. Um NO.
The Left marched against Reagan ("that Cowboy who will start a nuclear war")...and jumped at the first hint of cognitive difficulties... They screamed incoherently about the Bush' war crimes, Oil $$, ..demanding trials for both.
So...what I am getting at is the media finds amusement with ("Mostly peaceful protests"...indeed) terrorist threats and calls for coups against Republicans and then feigns shock how horrible the "right" rhetoric is...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I just listened to 4 and a half minutes of CNN with their panel talking about toning down the rhetoric, and they said it starts this week at the RNC with the speakers and President Trump.

DemonRat SOP - do what WE want, compromise is giving democrats WHAT THEY WANT, tone done the rhetoric

yeah censure about a doz democrats in congress 1st, then get back to me

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The left started this sh!t with their hounding of Trump from the very beginning. We are just fighting back.

That is exactly correct. There is countless video of Democrat media people - legit anchors from legit news outlets - and Democrat politicians calling Trump "Hitler" and encouraging violence toward him and his supporters.

Even today, less than 24 hours after the assassination attempt, they were right back at it, saying it was Trump's fault anyway, and **** him, and too bad the shooter missed.

I'm old enough to remember that about 5 seconds after the dust settled where the Twin Towers had stood, Democrats were calling to build a mosque on the site.

A mosque.

The Democrats wanted to build a monument to the people who attacked us.

This is what we're dealing with, so nope - I will not be "toning it down" nor will I be making nice. I will be responding to them exactly how I've been. Don't start none, there won't be none.

TPD

the poor dad
According to a CNN report, a person familiar with the decision said it was made in part over fear that one of the show's many guests over a four-hour broadcast "might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

Haha well MSNBC is toning down the rhetoric at least for this morning

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
According to a CNN report, a person familiar with the decision said it was made in part over fear that one of the show's many guests over a four-hour broadcast "might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

Haha well MSNBC is toning down the rhetoric at least for this morning

They should pull that juvenile TDS-fest off the air permanently.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Let's see if the MSM can keep the rhetoric toned-down after this ruling.
i0CUr3.gif