Tone Down the Rhetoric- Lower the Temperature

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Is he incorrect ?

Is Creepy Uncle Joe NOT Crooked ?

It's quick, it's easy ... you do not have to mention EVERY TIME you mention KH what she lied about

Progressive Media / Politicians have been SAYING WORSE about Trump for 8 yrs ....
Trump always called him Sleepy Joe but I've been using Creepy Joe because of his propensity of fondling peoples children.

Not to mention what he did to his own.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Is he incorrect ?

Is Creepy Uncle Joe NOT Crooked ?

It's quick, it's easy ... you do not have to mention EVERY TIME you mention KH what she lied about

Progressive Media / Politicians have been SAYING WORSE about Trump for 8 yrs ....
He's not incorrect and I know the Dems say things even worse about him, but all I care about is winning. Any moderate or Ind that decides stay home because of Trump's rheortic is a +1 for Kamala. Especially in a swing state.

StmarysCity79

He's not incorrect and I know the Dems say things even worse about him, but all I care about is winning. Any moderate or Ind that decides stay home because of Trump's rheortic is a +1 for Kamala. Especially in a swing state.

And attacking a person for laughing is idiotic. Especially considering he is never seeing laughing or even smiling.

It's a natural human trait people connect to and making fun of her laughing is only going to make people realize how miserable he is all the time.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
And attacking a person for laughing is idiotic. Especially considering he is never seeing laughing or even smiling.

It's a natural human trait people connect to and making fun of her laughing is only going to make people realize how miserable he is all the time.
Yep.

StmarysCity79 was definitely a D- ESL student.

StmarysCity79

All of his surrogates ( Vance, a number of congress critters) keep attacking the fact that she doesn't have biological children which is also going to play badly with a lot of women voters.

Bare-ya-cuda

All of his surrogates ( Vance, a number of congress critters) keep attacking the fact that she doesn't have biological children which is also going to play badly with a lot of women voters.
IMG_1107.jpeg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

:whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know this thread started to discuss the rhetoric that resulted in the assassination attempt on Trump, so this my not be the best thread for this and I may catch so hell for this, but....

Listening to Trump's rally speech in Charlotte, are my wife and I the only ones a little turned off when Trump makes up names for people? Was it necessary to call Kamala, 'Lying Kamala?' Saying she lied is one thing, calling her names is something else. Even Laura Ingraham is put off by it.
I know the base cheers at the names, but they are already voting for him. Sounds too 'school yard' to us.

Kamala's (kamma-la, not ka-mala) record is enough campaign material any opponent would ever need. I just wish Trump had not reverted back to his pre-shooting self already.
Totally agree. I like Trump's political views but his resorting to schoolyard name-calling has always made me cringe. I don't see what purpose it serves.

SamSpade

Inappropriate laughter is a very distinct symptom of underlying mental issues.
Kamala often laughs to avoid answering a question - either because she doesn't KNOW the answer - and typically drops in a non-sequitur to change the subject - or because the actual answer is, wel, bad. As in giggling when pressed if she'd been to the border, after JUST saying she had - and clearly - had not.

CPUSA

Totally agree. I like Trump's political views but his resorting to schoolyard name-calling has always made me cringe. I don't see what purpose it serves.
The only purpose I can find is this:

SMC79 is fighting against misogynist Trump, therefore; VOTING against....
Chopticon64 is fighting against lying Trump, therefore; VOTING against....
They aren't voting for, they are voting AGAINST...they rely on the word association to make their decisions in life:

Orange Man Bad....Colored Skank....GOOD!!.....notice the policies don't matter...just the word association

It's their base that Trump is trying to reach...the retards that ate lead paint chips as children...remember, they vote....
why shouldn't Trump try & get the lead paint eater vote? Kamala's going after it....

22AcaciaAve

I know this thread started to discuss the rhetoric that resulted in the assassination attempt on Trump, so this my not be the best thread for this and I may catch so hell for this, but....

Listening to Trump's rally speech in Charlotte, are my wife and I the only ones a little turned off when Trump makes up names for people? Was it necessary to call Kamala, 'Lying Kamala?' Saying she lied is one thing, calling her names is something else. Even Laura Ingraham is put off by it.
I know the base cheers at the names, but they are already voting for him. Sounds too 'school yard' to us.

Kamala's (kamma-la, not ka-mala) record is enough campaign material any opponent would ever need. I just wish Trump had not reverted back to his pre-shooting self already.

I'm in agreement with these sentiments. Trump should be attacking policies, not making it personal. These attacks are red meat to the base, but they are energized anyway. He can't afford to turn off independents (especially in swing states) who voted for him in 2016, got turned off by some of his actions in 2020, but may be drifting back to his side because of how bad the Biden administration has been.

Concentrate solely on the issues and the policies. The democrats can claim she was not the "border czar" all they want, there are countless times on tape where the administration outwardly said she was put in charge of the border. There are so many issues she can be attacked on. Turning the campaign into a name calling contest is just going to turn some potential votes into stay at home protests.

Trump is in the lead in the swing states right now. Attack the Biden administrations policies. Attack the border and the crime that has come with it. Attack the economic inflation that they presided over. The inflation percentage might be slowing, but the damage is done. Those prices at the grocery store that are nearly double are NOT coming down. Take the attack to the policies and the record. Put her on the defensive. Leave the personal attacks out. The can only damage his voter turnout among independents at this point.