Tone Down the Rhetoric- Lower the Temperature

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Dem congressman says staff member no longer employed for ‘don’t miss next time’ post after Trump shooting

Jacqueline Marsaw, staffer of Rep Bennie Thompson, 'no longer' employed after alleged social media post

A staff member of Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson is "no longer" in the congressman’s employment after allegedly posting "don’t miss next time," after the apparent assassination attempt on former President Trump on Saturday evening.

"I was made aware of a post made by a staff member and she is no longer in my employment," Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson said in a statement.

The post, which has since been deleted, was allegedly posted by Thompson’s now-former field director Jacqueline Marsaw. The post read, "I don't condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time ooops that wasn't me talking."

Keep in mind.... This is the putz >>>

Mississippi’s only Democratic Congressman Bennie Thompson is suing former President Donald Trump over the January riot at the U.S. Capitol and more congressional members may be joining him. Thompson is suing under the Ku Klux Klan Act.

DaSDGuy

yup

Since that nimrod was illegally appointed it makes me wonder if the subpoena was valid. If not, then all items gathered as "evidence" will no longer be usable in court. And why isn't the person who illegally appointed him being charged?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Since that nimrod was illegally appointed it makes me wonder if the subpoena was valid. If not, then all items gathered as "evidence" will no longer be usable in court. And why isn't the person who illegally appointed him being charged?
Because the one that appointed him is the one that does the charging. Just glad that a-hole isn't on the Supreme Court.

Clem72

I guess two things surprise me here. I had no idea he was still alive, and that's an awefully modest looking room for an official statement from a guy who made over a hundred million promoting Tyson alone.

StmarysCity79

you guys run around screaming **** Joe Biden, waving FJB flags, calling democrats baby killers and putting decals of Biden hog tied on the lift gates of your trucks and then turn around and cry that you are the victims?

How many F Trump sign do you see in peoples yards?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
you guys run around screaming **** Joe Biden, waving FJB flags, calling democrats baby killers and putting decals of Biden hog tied on the lift gates of your trucks and then turn around and cry that you are the victims?

Explain to me how saying **** Joe Biden is comparable to calling someone a threat to democracy and a dictator that must be put in the Bullseye?

How is disagreeing with one of your leftist bullshit artists in anyway equivalent to the tens of thousands of death threats, murderous pantomime and lawfare you’ve executed against Trump?

of course, none of us expect you’ll have a rational answer.

You never do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Explain to me how saying **** Joe Biden is comparable to calling someone a threat to democracy and a dictator that must be put in the Bullseye?

How is disagreeing with one of your leftist bullshit artists in anyway equivalent to the tens of thousands of death threats, murderous pantomime and lawfare you’ve executed against Trump?

of course, none of us expect you’ll have a rational answer.

You never do.

Democrat politicians and entertainers have been role playing and calling for Trump's death for almost a decade.
"Oh yeah? Well YOU called Biden BRANDON!! And accused him of being senile!!"

This is Democrat SOP. Bully and call for violence, then when anyone claps back they cry and play victim.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

TransTiFA attacking women's conferences or Christians

glhs837

Power with Control

So there a bit of difference between saying Joe is a doddering old fool who is bankrupting the country and saying he's Hitler, a threat to democracy, and he's going to put the gays and trans in camps for extermination.

If you dont see that difference you really are blind to reality.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So there a bit of difference between saying Joe is a doddering old fool who is bankrupting the country and saying he's Hitler, a threat to democracy, and he's going to put the gays and trans in camps for extermination.

If you dont see that difference you really are blind to reality.
Rectal-cranial inversion.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Jack Black is (was) on tour in Australia. One of the band members made a comment about the sniper missing the target. Their tour is now cancelled and it's looking like they will be deported.

Lots of YT vids, just go to YT and search for jack black.

There are repercussions for siding with the shooter. Many being called out and fired from jobs, or being forced to resign. This Hollyweird star is finding out first hand.