Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

mamatutu

mama to two
Warp, meet Kettle. Do as I say, not as I do.

she doesn't know where the X is either.

Meh, and some people don't have a life. Sorry, wrong, you have to be alive to post on this forum; some may not be happy with the life they have. JMO. And, who is Warp?

WrapLady

BS=Bachelor of Science :huggy:

I'm sure that's what you meant. I mean you only said I "must've missed that" since I have a degree in PS.

I'm sure the whole wedding party looked wonderful, because I put a lot of effort and time when doing makeup. If you talked to any of the girls in the wedding party, I'm pretty sure they'd probably tell you I'm a nice person as well and I don't deserve to have people to all but call me stupid because I posted something I shouldn't have. I posted it with the best of intentions and didn't mean to offend anyone.

SoMDGirl42

I'm sure that's what you meant. I mean you only said I "must've missed that" since I have a degree in PS.

I'm sure the whole wedding party looked wonderful, because I put a lot of effort and time when doing makeup. If you talked to any of the girls in the wedding party, I'm pretty sure they'd probably tell you I'm a nice person as well and I don't deserve to have people to all but call me stupid because I posted something I shouldn't have. I posted it with the best of intentions and didn't mean to offend anyone.

Simmer down. I don't think anyone attacked you personnally. :huggy:

I like you... welcome! :howdy:

So... have you had to deal with an Bridezillas yet?

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more

PS is a degree that we make fun of sometimes, just like arts and business. Now unbunch your panties and laugh it off.

I paid for the bride, we met, you were great. I think I've said all this before.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Is this a serious question, I'm too afraid to actually respond.....
:lol: They are always serious questions with her.

Relax, you really are doing well here and holding your own. Everyone has a miss step. Have fun and laugh, most of them are just messing around

Hank

my war

I heard you were nice... just sayin'...and your portfolio is superb!

:whistle:

No ... I am dead serious. I am done attacking you now. You have proven that you can take it. :coffee: Mazzeltov and welcome and such.

Now does the wrapping help with stretchmarks.

Let's think this one through now, WR.... What scientifically and specifically do you expect 45 minutes of compression to do to skin that has basically been torn and scarred at the sub-surface?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Well, WrapLady you've proven you’re a real person not just a drive by spammer. Way to hang in there. I'd of :bawl:

:initiationover:

maybe