Tonight on my ride home I met the greatest driver in SOMD.

desertrat said:
All I know is people need to slow the f*** down and quit tailgating on 235 between the base and rt. 4. There are accidents there every friggin' day and it's just stupid. I can see driving 10mph or faster over the speed limit if you are on more open road and need to cover a lot of ground. When you are going 10 or 12 miles and you're home, though, it just doesn't make sense.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: It can't be said enough... slow down, people...:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kwillia said:
It can't be said enough... slow down, people
It's not the speed, it's the speed differences that cause the problems. Some folks doing 65 and some doing 45 on the same streach of road always causes problems.
That and tailgating

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
aps45819 said:
It's not the speed, it's the speed differences that cause the problems. Some folks doing 65 and some doing 45 on the same streach of road always causes problems.
That and tailgating

An blabbing on cel phones...

aps45819 said:
That and tailgating

You are exactly right. Thanks for making the point. No one has any business going over 45 through that stretch.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
chernmax said:
An blabbing on cel phones...
That's all about not paying attention to what you're doing. I blame it on automatic transmissions. If we made them illegal, you wouldn't see folks yakking on the phone.
I've tried, It's REAL hard with a stick shift in traffic :lol:

chernmax

aps45819 said:
That's all about not paying attention to what you're doing. I blame it on automatic transmissions. If we made them illegal, you wouldn't see folks yakking on the phone.
I've tried, It's REAL hard with a stick shift in traffic :lol:

Woman will file suit, 98% drive automatics and 99.5% drive and blab on cel phones at the same time...

chernmax said:
Woman will file suit, 98% drive automatics and 99.5% drive and blab on cel phones at the same time...
What a pig...:eek:ink: I see just as many men on cell phones while driving as I do women. :duh:

PrchJrkr said:
You can't be serious, right???
I am dead serious. I see just as many men yapping on cells as I do women. Could it be you only crane your neck to see into vehicles that have a woman driving?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
kwillia said:
I am dead serious. I see just as many men yapping on cells as I do women. Could it be you only crane your neck to see into vehicles that have a woman driving?

Perhaps... :razz:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kwillia said:
I see quite a few men on cells also, including cops.

I never see a cell talker use their turn signals

chernmax

kwillia said:
What a pig...:eek:ink: I see just as many men on cell phones while driving as I do women. :duh:

HAHAHAAAaaaaaaa thats funny, the other day I was waiting for the light to turn green for entry into gate 1, as the traffic was leaving the base I counted 11 woman on a cel phone and 1 guy. FACT!!!

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

Yes I can be a pig at times...

aps45819 said:
I was fibbing. I don't want to pizz you off so you'll run me over in your new SUV with the automatic transmission :bawl:
And I'd be on my phone calling the rest of my wimmons to give them the play-by-play as I was doing it...:whip:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
aps45819 said:
I was fibbing. I don't want to pizz you off so you'll run me over in your new SUV with the automatic transmission and a cell phone up to your ear:bawl:

:fixed:

chernmax

kwillia said:
And I'd be on my phone calling the rest of my wimmons to give them the play-by-play as I was doing it...:whip:

NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................... :jameo: